• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

so I have a Pichu that I'm never going to use.

Pichu
<Static> (m)

he hasn't got any happiness. pokemon are good, money is better!
hey, fellow legitimate businessmen! I'll be taking this baby with me, okay? I'm gonna raise him to be a prize fighter if that's okay with all of you, ok?

<ultraviolet> nah just go with $6
so I offer ~$6~

hey, fellow legitimate businessmen! I'll be taking this baby with me, okay? I'm gonna raise him to be a prize fighter if that's okay with all of you, ok?

<ultraviolet> nah just go with $6
so I offer ~$6~

sounds good! :D

Anyone want to trade my magikarp for something posibly cheaper? I'm never gonna use it.

MagikarpApollo 13
Ability Swift Swim, Female

Anyone want to trade my magikarp for something posibly cheaper? I'm never gonna use it.

MagikarpApollo 13
Ability Swift Swim, Female

Except there's nothing cheaper than a Magikarp. =P Why not just evolve it? I'm pretty sure you get the option to pay for an auto-evolution for Magikarp (no battles needed).

Oh yeah... I forgot it was that much. I think it'd be worth saving up though, 'cause Gyarados is awesome and nobody is going to be interested in a Magikarp. (Unless they're feeling generous.)

I only have $1 (cause i bought a litwick, the BEST non starter there is!!!!)

I gave an EXP from my Tirtouga at the memory modification...still waiting on monees...

The only way for me to get money now is toactually battle....=(

But I'll just withdraw my offer.

Oh, how convenient.

Can I take that murkrow off your hands, then? Whirlpool wants one for his birthday, so I might as well help you out and get him his gift at the same time. $10 is fine with me.

I have a Litwick that I don't want. It might be getting some experience in my battle with Melodic Harmony, but I can't tell yet. Any offers? Basically anything will do.

Sounds good to me

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it, it's highly likely that the Litwick will be receiving some experience in my 3v3 with Blade. Considering that only four of my squad members were present at the start of the battle. Not sure if that causes any sort of problems or not. Still taking 10 for it and all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom