• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Ah, that'd be cool :o I'm trying to save money for the gift exchange, so. Synchronize would be preferable.

Greaser Lala! If you'd like, I'd be willing to lend you just about anyone from my team to use in the tournament.

EDIT: Also blazhy if you want help by my squad to beat in Kratos' face that's cool too.

:0 Mai you are awesome. I don't suppose that you'd lend me Azuraine...? I know it's a lot to ask for and I feel like a greedy bastard OTL

Well, why would I offer up my team if I didn't want Azuraine to break things and get experience? Take him! (Unless Greaser Lala wants him too, in which case she only has eight pokemon and I'd feel a bit bad giving him to you.)

I'll wait for Greaser Lala, then. I mean I already have a team full of buff Pokemon. I just have the world's biggest weakness to rock-types, haha.

'twould be a waste to let my huge reserve of powerful Pokemons go to waste while I'm inactive, so I've decided to give back some Pokemon of mine to their original owners.

The Strand goes back to Byrus
Truflais and Cre go back to Zackrai
Koutus returns to Blastoise

Back
Top Bottom