• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Challenge Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
O: Chief Zackrai is having so much battles I want other battles too!

1v.s.1 singles (duh)
Style: Set (re-duh)
DQ: 4 days (96 hours)
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned moves: OHKOs, Evasion, direct healing, chills limited to 4/ pokemon
Arena: Baby Park

That's right, a baby park with pink and blue plastic cubes all around. A field of plastic with a small pool in the middle (30 cm deep, 2m of diameter) surrounded with various stairways and nets and everything we find in a McDonald.

Effects: only pokemon at their lowest stage of evolution.

At the end of each action, there is a 10% that a lego block falls on the head of a random battler, dealing 1% damage. (ok thats kind of random but eh).

Wonderful Profile

O: Chief Zackrai is having so much battles I want other battles too!

1v.s.1 singles (duh)
Style: Set (re-duh)
DQ: 4 days (96 hours)
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned moves: OHKOs, Evasion, direct healing, chills limited to 4/ pokemon
Arena: Baby Park

That's right, a baby park with pink and blue plastic cubes all around. A field of plastic with a small pool in the middle (30 cm deep, 2m of diameter) surrounded with various stairways and nets and everything we find in a McDonald.

Effects: only pokemon at their lowest stage of evolution.

At the end of each action, there is a 10% that a lego block falls on the head of a random battler, dealing 1% damage. (ok thats kind of random but eh).

Wonderful Profile

Eh, why not?

what is this why do I have no challenges

time for some crazyness

2vs2 single
DQ: 8 days :B
Damage Cap: 60%
Banned Moves: NOTHING (OHKOs, if they hit, make the target hit the damage cap however)
Arena: Cycle of Seasons

But if one were to stay in this area for a long enough time, they will note that it changes rapidly, a full season completing in the same amount of time as one ASB round. The arena starts in the Spring when the battle commences, and the seasons are described below:

Spring: A wide field of short, soft grass, a slow-moving river deciding it in the centre, a small copse of trees that the river cuts through. The field is dotted with small flowers just beginning to bloom. The weather here is Clear and there are no additional effects.

Summer: The arena is green and warm, the sun shining brightly and granting a Sunny Day effect that lasts unless replaced with another weather.

Fall: The leaves on the trees are turning colours and falling, and it's beginning to get cold. The river swells with water and moves faster in this season, and a chill breeze blows. there is a 50% chance that when this arena will come into phase with a Rain Dance in effect. If there is no rain, the weather is Clear, but the chill provides a +1% damage to all ice moves.

Winter: The arena is covered in a good four or five inches of snow. The trees have lost their leaves, and the river is frozen over. The temperature has dropped significantly; all damaging Water-type moves will be classified as Ice in this season. This season comes into phase with a Hail effect in play until replaced by another weather condition. The cold grants a 1% reduction in energy for Ice-type Pokemon to use moves.

Profile, mofos.

You know what, since DSG vs. o_s is going nowhere, I'm going to take up Lucas755 vs. Rarity.
Also, if I can, I bag reffing of that season arena one post up ^ there. If I can't... eh, I'll probably be fast enough to catch it anyway. Unless it's taken overnight... I'm rambling, aren't I.

what is this why do I have no challenges

time for some crazyness

2vs2 single
DQ: 8 days :B
Damage Cap: 60%
Banned Moves: NOTHING (OHKOs, if they hit, make the target hit the damage cap however)
Arena: Cycle of Seasons

But if one were to stay in this area for a long enough time, they will note that it changes rapidly, a full season completing in the same amount of time as one ASB round. The arena starts in the Spring when the battle commences, and the seasons are described below:

Spring: A wide field of short, soft grass, a slow-moving river deciding it in the centre, a small copse of trees that the river cuts through. The field is dotted with small flowers just beginning to bloom. The weather here is Clear and there are no additional effects.

Summer: The arena is green and warm, the sun shining brightly and granting a Sunny Day effect that lasts unless replaced with another weather.

Fall: The leaves on the trees are turning colours and falling, and it's beginning to get cold. The river swells with water and moves faster in this season, and a chill breeze blows. there is a 50% chance that when this arena will come into phase with a Rain Dance in effect. If there is no rain, the weather is Clear, but the chill provides a +1% damage to all ice moves.

Winter: The arena is covered in a good four or five inches of snow. The trees have lost their leaves, and the river is frozen over. The temperature has dropped significantly; all damaging Water-type moves will be classified as Ice in this season. This season comes into phase with a Hail effect in play until replaced by another weather condition. The cold grants a 1% reduction in energy for Ice-type Pokemon to use moves.

Profile, mofos.

Looks like fun. Profile

For RespectTheBlade only.

1vs1 single

DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: none~
Banned Moves: Weather moves.
Arena: Antarctica

Looks like Aureus, Zero, Mawile, and RespectTheBlade have finally arrived at their destination: Antarctica.

Antarctica is practically a continent of solid snow. Hail is always in effect, (because it is Antarctica, after all.)

Last edited:
For RespectTheBlade only.

1vs1 single

DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: none~
Banned Moves: Weather moves.
Arena: Antarctica

Looks like Aureus, Zero, Mawile, and RespectTheBlade have finally arrived at their destination: Antarctica.

Antarctica is practically a continent of solid snow. Hail is always in effect, (because it is Antarctica, after all.)

I accept. Zero really doesn't like dying much at all.

*flashes trainer card*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom