• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six months (and now a few days) with my absolutely wonderful boyfriend, and they have been some of the happiest ever. <3

... let's not mention that on the actual date both of us were sniffly and sneezy. >:(

So they shot down the "Duh, winning" idea. BUT we had some random piano player come in to play the piano and he played a bunch of awesome stuff. He played Thriller in a major key so it would fit a wedding. Which is because playing at weddings is incredibly boring for the player. So he spiced it up with brilliance.

Anyway my semi-senile 70-year-old Chem teacher from Brooklyn "rapped" (read: spoke aloud) the words to Nicki Minaj's Superbass. It was the funniest fricking thing in the world. He didn't know the song at all he was just reading the words off of a sheet. I'm waiting for the video to hit Youtube so I can post it in the You Laugh You Lose thread.

I am currently typing this from my new computer. :D

I also found a site where I got tons of sheet music for free!

I remember my first program on the TI. It was a triangle solver and it worked, but was so badly overcomplicated. I remember a single line of code that spanned 5-6 screens (I think it found the area of a triangle, given two sides and one angle).

1. I get to go home soonish
2. I get to see the last episode of Miracle Day today (The last episode brought on Phantom RAGE mode)
3. I just typed "boner" instead of "borrow" when texting my best friend. He was confused. (I asked to borrow his laptop....) This lead to much laughing and breathing difficulties
4. I have confrimed I am no longer going to be living in a hole next year, and had to tell my mom not to worry about me and my roommate. (It's a guy so she's been worried) Her fears are gone now that she knows he's gay.

Best part of the last five minutes I killed the damn fly that's been dive bombing my face for the last hour. MWAHAAHA!

I just feel so happy tonight. Yay for Friday :D!

Also there's going to be a paaaraaade tomorrow. :DDD!!!

I have 3 dance classes in a row every Friday. I though it would be really tiring but it's not. I feel..energized. And hyper, but that's normal, so. But yeah, I love my new class even though I'm a little lost.

Is it awful that I enjoy hearing about how my ex-boyfriend's basically stabbing all his friends in the back?

I don't know, it feels really wrong but at the same time it feels so good.

I found a cool way to discourage myself from picking at zits! I taped bubble wrap to my mirror and whenever I look in the mirror and have an urge to pop a zit, I pop a bubble on the bubble wrap instead. I feel super clever =3

^

I was playing on my server from a hiatus and everythings gone. I was literally crying my eyes out and the server owner came and I'm like ;-;

we counted

there are at least nine other people that like my boyfriend

they all only started liking him after we started dating

i feel victorious. >3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom