• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite my throat, I did get a crapload of candy.

And some French fries from Mickey D's.
Oh, how I love fries of the French.

1 year anniversary with my boyfriend :3 Well to be technical it was yesterday (Halloween). Anniversary + free candy = awesome day indeed.

Flying tomorrow. To Germany. Permanently, hopefully. Today was a fun day of reflections, farewells, and gluttony.

I've found that Douglas Adams quote concerning airports to be baffling. I love airports and airplanes and everything bwaaaah~

If I go on an extended unexplained absence following tomorrow, feel free to assume the worst! D:

Despite getting let go with the rest of the Seasonal gang at VV, I’m not too upset about that! I have a lot of experience now, and a new reference who loves the work I did! So I should at least get a few more calls, if not a job. Plus I’m much less shy, and the head manager of the Walmart back home said that was my biggest obstacle, and the VV crew said I was a hard and smart worker.

I can save money better and am building my credit well. If I can land a new job, then things will go smoothly. I have two sweet kitties, a loving fiancee, and three best friends. My family is going to help us get our first apartment together. I’m going to get married in at least a year. My brother might be moving in with us, and he’s gotten much less annoying as he’s grown. I have a new lease on life.

I have finally gotten out of the rut I was stuck in since about August.

Halloween was awesome; I got a bunch of candy! :D

But the really awesome thing is that today at school there was a minimum day that I didn't know about (and thus, my parents didn't know either) so I got to spend like two hours alone with my boyf. <33333333 FUN TIMES

Alex, don't you dare screw this up. It probably won't happen, and you know that full well, but there's the prospect that he still likes you and you two can make something of it. And it will be awesome.

...it's happening. Oh. My. God. I'm beyond the realms of happiness.

My cousins (and my uncle too) came to see us today and brought a late birthday present which consists of lots and lots of candy and twenty euros. This almost makes up for missing Halloween two years in a row. I still would have liked to dress up as something from one of my favorite series.

Skyrim.

Even the trailer for the behind the scenes stuff gets me excited.

I am pathetic. I also don't care.

DOVAHKIIN!

Oh, and I'm apparently going to perform at a concert with the rest of my guitar class in december. So, yeah.

SKYRIM.

...first kiss. ajbnfffffdjcbhcs what just happenedddddd

And it was so perfect and romantic and fniabqref aaaaah. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom