• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

I just had The Best Dream.

It was about several apocalypses, but whatever. Still awesomehappyfun.

Best start to the new year EVAR. Happy 2012, everypony! Whup, did someone already say that?

Had an excuse to text my former best friend (whom I broke off contact with after a series of incidents) and I'm feeling so fucking relieved that we're now having an honest conversation about our feelings ; ;

And my fwee thread post is that I'm really happy to hear that. :3

And I guess I'm all tired from crying now and I'm going to see a movie today. Hurray!

well

it took me 8 hours, a lot of coffee and more patience than i normally have in one toenail

but i did it

i finally fucking beat zelda ii

brb caffeine crashing forever

Last edited:

My friend was incredibly bummed when we got into school yesterday. Until I handed her her Christmas present (a Rainbow Dash pony), at which point she immediately perked up and got really super happy.

EDIT: also I can seriously do a pirouette turn? I thought I sucked at that!

Last edited:

Back from visiting my amazing boyfriend at his mum's house for six days for the New Year. We went into London with some other people to see the fireworks. :D It was a lawt of fun.

Got the 3DS in the mail, as well as Mario Kart Seven.

My life is now complete.

I know I am over reacting, but...

She's added me as a friend! ^^

my shy friend got a date to prom!

now to get my own ^^;

Beat Lance in silver version after about 20 tries. Wow, does my team stink that bad? Hey, dragonair is awesome, what's the problem? I really hate his Dragonite >.>

EDIT: mentioned version

Back
Top Bottom