• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Me: *exits stage after duet/trio with Tzietel and Hodel* *hugs Hodel just cause*
Ashley (my double): *hugs*
Jeanine: *comes from behind, hugs and drags me away*
Later:
Jeanine: *all excited* Just so you know...I was watching you in all of your scenes, and you were reaaallly good, and I was just fangirling backstage...
Me: Don't you do that every show though?
Jeanine: Yeah...
oh by the way the show went well and i can hear myself singing matchmaker since my dad taped it?

had the best convo with my mum about the upside of having a lesbian harem.
we decided i could use it to confuse my grandmother when i get older i can bring a different one over every weekend and screw with her mind.
how we got here from a convo about being a good wife i have no idea.

Later:

oh by the way the show went well and i can hear myself singing matchmaker since my dad taped it?

More on this topic:
Jeanine: *hugs me while I'm sitting down*
Me: Jeanine, your boobs are in my face...(or, more accurately, you kinda forced me to use your boobs as a pillow...)
Jeanine: Oh, you know you like it.

Jeanine: *something along the lines of* You know you make me really happy, right?

most of this is kinda "argh do you like me or not"" but it's also an accurate depiction of the stuff she says and how amusing it is

most of this is kinda "argh do you like me or not"" but it's also an accurate depiction of the stuff she says and how amusing it is

is jeanine like a clone of my best friend she did the exact same thing to me when i liked her ; ;

edit: for fwee thread. had the greatest plot bunny ever in a dream last night and i'm stupidly happy x3

Last edited:

I own series 1 of The IT Crowd on DVD now. (I LOVE THIS SHOW.) Also I've seen every episode of every series of it at least four times now.

I beat Alexander Guttenplan at Trivial Pursuit. Life is complete.

I own series 1 of The IT Crowd on DVD now. (I LOVE THIS SHOW.) Also I've seen every episode of every series of it at least four times now.

If you haven't already, you must watch Graham Linehan's other shows, Father Ted and Black Books. I watched and loved The IT Crowd first, but I think I the other two shows even more.

And well done, opal :p

If you haven't already, you must watch Graham Linehan's other shows, Father Ted and Black Books. I watched and loved The IT Crowd first, but I think I the other two shows even more.
I'll look into them; thanks!

Broke up with my boyf! (Actually that was on, like, the 5th, but I hadn't got around to notifying yet. And the breakup itself sucked.) But oh my god so much freedom now. I am sad that he is hurting, but I am so happy to be free of that relationship.

And now I have a kind-of girlfriend? Which is weird for me! Still do not know what my orientation with all that is. But it is nice because, in any case, we communicate way better and I do not feel the need to censor my speech around her.

Yay!

Well, I suppose I'm in a good mood today. I was having one of my bad days, but Anita and Amy saw me. They wanted to use my computer, but they also mentioned first aid club again. And... I think they might be my friends. I really do. I have never seen anyone look so concerned about me for a while, apart from Chloe and Sam.

You know, I find it hard to categorize people as friends. But...I feel I can call them my friends. And that makes me so happy.

Also, I got myself a melon. I don't care that its £2. I love melon and I'm not well and I handed in my coursework.

~Spent St Patrick's day climbing in woods and risking my life with a friend~
And I was starting the day off all self-disappointed because last Paddy's Day I went out with friends who hate me now and I was all melancholy and then BEST PATRICK's DAY EVER. So woo. And yes, I know that was two days ago, GDIAF.

really really late but

how i spent my st patty's day: shopping for a prom dress and being jewish

Forgot it was St. Patrick's day, didn't get pinched! Yay!

Also this past weekend Omni-con happened and it was SO AWESOME I met so many cool people, got TONS OF BUTTONS, and I had an artist vendor table and I sold things and made like over $100 ...

... then blew half of it today on Magic cards. Old Magic cards. Elves. And Mexican food. no regrets

Bought a deck of Magic: The Gathering- Feast of Flesh Starter Deck due to the fact that my mom through my brother's (epic) deck for years ago away a while back.
I get to test it out in band class tomorrow becuase we get a week of no work!

Back
Top Bottom