• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Getting into a conversation with a Finn RP blog is more fun than it probably should to be. especially when I draw myself as a deer. Whoops.

I feel a little better. Yesterday I ate a deep-fried peanut butter cup and didn't puke, so I think I'm finally over that horrible tummy virus thing.

Finally figured out how Tumblr works. Re-blogged ALLLLLLL the smexy Marik Ishtar, Yami Bakura, Vegeta and Mirai Trunks.
:3
Now onto the re-blogging of smexy Settie Kaibie!
(If you wanna see, there's a blantant advertisement in my signature)

I taught my dog how to use a skateboard!

Sort of...but it was fun anyway. The fact that I sacrified studytime to do it just makes it funnier!

Also, 4x4=12

Guys, stop sharing how many weeks you have left of school, I have June to get through.

w00t like three weeks left

Fucking pizza, man.

And school gets out ~two days before my birthday! :D

Got a nifty little silver bracelet thing from my Mom. Tis cool. I shall call it Squidgy, and it shall be my Squidgy...

My last day is *looks at back of hand* in 16 days

My heart monitor is fucking magic.

All I need to do is mention it and then people stop giving me shit about my migraines. Or about my inability to stand for more than ten minutes. It even works for mum: mum mentions that I have a heart monitor, and then she gets respect.

This is hilarious.

My final grades are all finally in for this semester, and I'm so relieved! I made an A, three B's, and... well, a D in human geography, but that was a really, really dumb class anyway and I'm pretty sure it's one of those classes where D is technically passing even though it still looks bad. The professor spent 70% of the lectures on unrelated tangents so I'd just stopped going to that class. There was a question about sumo wrestling on the final. sumo wrestling

One of those B's was in US history, and I was really afraid I'd fail that class because I failed the second exam. By my measure I would have needed to make around 92 on the final just to get a C, but I guess he passed me for effort. I ended up writing twice as much for the final as I did for the first exam, that I passed, so I guess I did really well.

iss official: sleepover with my boyfriend after prom <3

also, got a 5 on the ap music theory practice exam. proud

well, a D in human geography, but that was a really, really dumb class anyway and I'm pretty sure it's one of those classes where D is technically passing even though it still looks bad.

I may be a freshman in high-school, but that class sucks. I have an F in there, I think. It is dumb, and I'll wind up in Social Studies 1 again next year, maybe with my sister. *evil laughter*

My "Fwee" is that I will only fail that class!! Thought I'd fail P.E., but it looks like I won't!! FWEE!!!

Doctor Sleep’s story

Stephen King returns to the characters and territory of one of his most popular novels ever, The Shining, in this instantly riveting novel about the now middle-aged Dan Torrance (the boy protagonist of The Shining) and the very special twelve-year-old girl he must save from a tribe of murderous paranormals.

On highways across America, a tribe of people called The True Knot travel in search of sustenance. They look harmless—mostly old, lots of polyester, and married to their RVs. But as Dan Torrance knows, and tween Abra Stone learns, The True Knot are quasi-immortal, living off the “steam” that children with the “shining” produce when they are slowly tortured to death.

Haunted by the inhabitants of the Overlook Hotel where he spent one horrific childhood year, Dan has been drifting for decades, desperate to shed his father’s legacy of despair, alcoholism, and violence. Finally, he settles in a New Hampshire town, an AA community that sustains him, and a job at a nursing home where his remnant “shining” power provides the crucial final comfort to the dying. Aided by a prescient cat, he becomes “Doctor Sleep.”

Then Dan meets the evanescent Abra Stone, and it is her spectacular gift, the brightest shining ever seen, that reignites Dan’s own demons and summons him to a battle for Abra’s soul and survival. This is an epic war between good and evil, a gory, glorious story that will thrill the millions of hyper-devoted readers of The Shining and wildly satisfy anyone new to the territory of this icon in the King canon.

Gahhh, I am so hyped for this... Gonna re-read The Shining until this damn thing is finished I swear.

Back
Top Bottom