• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Oh yeah this can go here, too.

My school gave me a laptop. A few sites are blocked, and content is monitored. (but this one isn't. :3)

also MY SCHOOL GAVE ME A LAPTOP :D

i have received over two hundred dollars for my birthday. part of which will be going towards toys for tots.

In contrast to my Grr post, I FIXED MY LAPOTOP! FWEE! =D I figured I had too many shortcuts on my Desktop, taking up way too much space on my hard drive with only 128MB OF SPACE so I just dumped it on my SD card! =)

You must be an awesome girlfriend.

That's what he said afterward but in my mind all it was was picking up a game he played as a kid (to the point of it being his "I grew up with it" game) but never beat since his mom sold his SNES, then downloaded onto his phone but couldn't beat due to a poor control scheme. I figured "Might as well get it for him!" and then he would not stop hugging me

Using a cheap GIF maker and a licky-making tutorial DarkAura made, I just made my first licky.

c6bbddb2bbd04c4955798bd76e97e380.gif

Watched Other School's production of Fiddler and we were great~

AND according to our choreographer our videographer said we were the best job he's done in years! :)

So. Just went to the school, learned a bit about the TV Studio. Pretty awesome. They didn't give me the class, apparently, so I have to go back tomorrow to get them to change it before school starts, but it's totally worth it.

So I sent a message through FB to a friend of a friend because her profile said she liked pretty much everything I like

We are now pretty cool friends

Pretty cool

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! THE FIRST ONE IN 4 YEARS! HOLY SHIT! WHO KNEW THAT I COULD EVER DO IT!

got a schedule for the local symphony orchestra season. of interest: stravinsky's firebird, tchaikovsky's fifth, debussy's l'après-midi d'un faune and la mer

:DDDDDDD

Back
Top Bottom