• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Doctor Who then QI then The Thick of It :D I love the BBC so damn much, it is the best thing in the world. I want to hug it and cuddle it and keep it safe from the scary Tories forever.

Woke up just now with an amazing song in my head. Unfortunately, the song doesn't exist.

Unless it's a part of A Taste for Adventure. Which is possible.

I was watching a Let's Play of 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue. I nearly OD'd on nostalgia.

*SPAZ* WHERE IS THIS

ok i must explain

i used to be obsessed with the dalmatians
my room used to be white with giant black splotches
i collected dalmatian toys and had over 100
i wanted this game for many months

i never got it

upon finding out my best friend owned it i was like AAAA PLAYYYY so i did
but never beat it

i want this let's play
it will make my life complete

---

in another note: KIRBY'S DREAM COLLECTION GET :D

:O! That used to be my Disney movie! I didn't have quite the collection that augment had, but I think I wore out the VHS tape by watching it so many times. I used to have a flash game when I little, but where ever it it now is a mystery to us all.

But, yeah, I pre-ordered both Black 2 and White 2 and can't believe it's only three more weeks!

Just fyi, you can easily, ah, obtain 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue. :D Who would've thought? (I would not have.)

Just fyi, you can easily, ah, obtain 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue. :D Who would've thought? (I would not have.)

Yeah, I mean, you can buy the PC version for around $8 online. I think it works on systems up to Windows XP. If you have a Sega Dreamcast or a PS1 lying around somewhere, that's also a viable option.

But this game. This game. It's one of my favorite childhood games.

Aug, if you're looking for a LP, there's this one (with no commentary), and this one (with commentary, although it can get a little annoying at times).

If you have a Sega Dreamcast or a PS1 lying around somewhere, that's also a viable option.

... my boyfriend still has a dreamcast...

quick
someone who lives around here
drive me to his house tonight around 1 AM plzthxbai
meet you outside my dorm, i'll be wearing a white hoodie

But this game. This game. It's one of my favorite childhood games.

this
except minus the childhood part ; ;

Aug, if you're looking for a LP, there's this one (with no commentary), and this one (with commentary, although it can get a little annoying at times).

THANKIES :D

Looking through interesting wedding-related websites and I'm getting so many brainwaves! It's great to know there are lots of forward-thinking people out there when it comes to getting married.

Going on a vacation to Boston in about 3 weeks. Gonna stay in Boston for two days, then go up and visit my grandmother in Vermont. Probably going to fly. Plus, I can also probably get white 2 when it comes out, because that day happens to be the same day we have a dinner planned and a Gamestop is right across the street. :D

Oh, and I'm going to do a campus visit at MIT while we're up in Boston. :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom