• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

My mom had a 'mom' moment today. I love my mom sometimes.

I'm at my parents before work.

Me: Dammit, I forgot a lunch for work.
Mom: There's some chicken meatball tortellini in the fridge you can take.
Me: Some what?
*goes checks*
*finds some container that looks like what she's talking about*
*Looks at it weird 'cause I have no idea what it is*
Me: It looks like wild rice soup.
Mom: It's not wild rice soup.
*I look at it again.*
*I open it and smell it.*
Mom: It's tortellini.
Me: It looks like wild rice soup. Smells like wild rice soup.
Mom: It's not wild rice soup.
Me: Ehhhh.... What is it again?
Mom: *Makes a face* Eat it. It's wild rice soup.

She texts me a few hours later:
Mom: How was the 'wild rice soup'?
Me: Good, things got a little weird when I found a meatball though.
Mom: New recipe.

NY Comic Con ended but I had a blast! I love it when people take pictures with me x3
This years cosplay was Bobobo-bo-bo bobo :D

Had a pretty good day, and decided to change my username, avatar, and siggy 'cause I felt like it :D

EDIT: OH and I got my report card the other day, me has a 4.0 :3

I just completed a five-hour binge on Past Sins. So tired, but it was an epic journey.
Also, congrats to PK for finishing Antipodes.

Headache's gone, laptop's working, close battles with Lance and Karen, feeling good. Just good. =3
EDIT: Just beat Red (in an attempt to steal his Light Ball). My plan worked. =DDD I am still shaking though

Last edited:
Going to the state fair later with one of my best friends :D
Which is good considering i've had a bad day today.

Reliving my love for Final Fantasy: My Life as a King. I don't get it. This game is so awesome, even though I'm doing the same stuff over and over. It just a great game~

Last edited:
J.K. Simmons is just... Sooooo funny.

"Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired!"

Back
Top Bottom