• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

a lot of the time my most recent ex says things that implies i didn't mean jack shit or that i didn't count for anything
but this time it hurt my feelings a LOT less
so i think that after more than a year maybe i am finally getting over her?????? like. an actual significant amount
feels good

however i am aware that most of the reason for this is probably because i like someone else now lol. who knows how this one will go.

Got my human ecology project finished! That was the last big, looming thing I have to do this semester. Well, besides trying to get accepted into my school's teacher education program, but I'm not trying to register for any upper-division classes, so I'm assuming I have the rest of the semester to do that stuff before it starts to be a problem...

... well, anyway. I got a homework done. yay?

A bit late, but last week was me and my boyfriend's first anniversary. We were kind of busy the day of but the day after he took me out for dinner (our first one-on-one dinner date. that's kind of sad.) and ice cream and we played video games and it was just really nice.

And he just finished showing me the first season of 24. Too intense.

one of my guy friends said "i'm a female stuck in a guy's body"

AND ONE OF MY OTHER FRIENDS CALLED HIM OUT ON IT

I'M HONESTLY TIRED OF HEARING HIM SAY THAT BECAUSE A) HE'S NOT TRANS* AND B) IT'S REALLY DISMISSIVE

SO HAVING SOMEONE ELSE YELL AT HIM FOR IT WAS REALLY GREAT

(for reference: he says this because he's the epitome of a stereotypical gay guy. Somehow this leads to the above comment??? I don't get it)

Last edited:
I got the results back from the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program tests a few days back. I got a 100% on my Biology STAR test last year.

I'm really cruising through life at the moment. Almost nothing's stressing me out at all in school, I'm going to win NaNo, I'm making tons of friends, I'm doing really well in all of my music courses, and even though I had a fair few things go wrong today (lost my earbuds, had a sore throat, was late for school this morning) I'm still feeling really happy! Feels good man.

Booked a train home! ^o.o^ For maybe the first time in my life, I can't wait to get there. This term has been really bad.

I have a kickass computer. Kickass processor, kickass video card, kickass speakers, kickass controllers, kickass keyboard, kickass mouse.

Seriously, I probably love my computer more than my own family!

Back
Top Bottom