• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

me from the grr thread said:
In other news, I have to spew five pages of garbage. Fuck this report shit I hate it but I don't want to leave it for later because I know I'm gonna regret it later on.
I just finished this bullshit report thing and took a nice long shower and hot damn it feels good
especially since my internship period is officially OVER and that means I'm going home tomorrow and I have no school until January next year

plus I'm ready and pumped for NaNoWriMo EVERYTHING IS GREAT :D :D

Just beat the Elite 4 in my Leaf Green Nuzlocke, one of the rules which stated I was forbidden from buying healing items. It was fairly difficult but I managed to get through it without a single casualty :D

(just posted about this sorta BUT) I GOT TICKETS TO THE DOCTOR WHO 50TH ANNIVERSARY SIMULCAST AT A THEATER IN CHICAGO LIKE LAST WEEK SO

ALSO I GOT A TENTH DOCTOR COSTUME TOGETHER TONIGHT SO :D

THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING

Got a Squirtle with pokerus on the GTS! So I'm spreading it around with other pokémon I trade.

GHOSTSGHOSTSGHOSTSGHOSTSGHOSTSGHOSTS

GHOOOOOOOOOSTS

whenever i play black ops hardly ever miss shots, so much gold on my gun i store it in fort knox...

Oh man oh man I got a shiny Electabuzz! I kinda had to use my Master Ball on it since I only had my Talonflame with me and its Flame Body burned the 'buzz and I didn't want it to faint D:

ANYWAY this is my first random encounter shiny in X/Y agh wow
I was just quickly gonna go catch a random Electabuzz from the safari and the first thing that appeared was that ! aaaaa
note to self: ALWAYS bring proper pokemon-catching 'mons to the friend safari from now on

Am I the only person to never naturally encounter a shiny? XD

Anyway, had a WONDERFUL night with th best girlfriend in the world <3 It really was the best, when I went to bed I was so sleepy but I couldn't stop smiling XD

Am I the only person to never naturally encounter a shiny? XD
957.gif

getting braces off tomorrow!!

Aaaaaand it's funny how I came to post here about braces and I see I'm not the only one that is going to get them off.

But in my case, mine came off today! Considering I had then a few months before I joined here, that's a long time for me.
It's really weird to feel my teeth again.

getting braces off tomorrow!!
Aaaaaand it's funny how I came to post here about braces and I see I'm not the only one that is going to get them off.

But in my case, mine came off today! Considering I had then a few months before I joined here, that's a long time for me.
It's really weird to feel my teeth again.

Wow, I'm jealous! They feel really smooth, I bet. I'm supposed to get mine off in about half a year.

When you manage to figure out a PERFECt christmas gift for someone and just can't wait until you can give it to 'em and watch their reaction
shdgfjsdhfsdjfh it's going to be so glorious :D

So I have this friend I knew back in elementary school who loves Pokemon as much as me. When I moved away in fifth grade, I was sad to be leaving him, but then I added him on Facebook a year after. Tonight I found out that he's got Pokemon Y, and so we battled. I won (but I went easy on him because he had Pokemon weaker and less varied than mine and the restrictions were off), and, upon seeing that he had a Mewtwo with a Mewtwonite Y, I gave him my Mewtwonite X held by a shiny Dragalge.

I don't know, but just seeing him happy makes me happy. :>

just spent 20 hours breeding dratinis in Y until i finally got one with 29/31/31/11/31/31 IV stats omg ;v; im so happy i dont even care bout that HP IV not being perfect
(related: ive now got a bunch of pretty well bred dratinis with both shed skin and marvel scale and at least two (mostly three) perfect IVs) (theyre all adamant natured) (and up for grabs)) owo

Might actually meet my NaNo goal for the first time in a while. Which is two thousand words at the moment! I've only been slacking because I'm in the exposition stage still and it's soooo slow and boring, my god. But, it's starting to perk a bit, so I should get some stuff done eventually. A lot of stuff, actually.

finally, after approximately one thousand eggs (not even kidding here) I got my shiny Noibat!!
But since the RNG still hates me, it has Frisk instead of Infiltrator (even though like 90% of the bats I hatched had Infiltrator because their mom had it) BUT STILL I don't think I have any right to complain, a shiny is a shiny
and oh goD I can't stay mad at that face and those little happy batty sounds it makes in pokemon-amie hhghghghgh

EDIT: takin' two Trevenants -one jap, one from my game - to the daycare, wish me luck :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom