• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

finally, after approximately one thousand eggs (not even kidding here) I got my shiny Noibat!!
But since the RNG still hates me, it has Frisk instead of Infiltrator (even though like 90% of the bats I hatched had Infiltrator because their mom had it) BUT STILL I don't think I have any right to complain, a shiny is a shiny
and oh goD I can't stay mad at that face and those little happy batty sounds it makes in pokemon-amie hhghghghgh

EDIT: takin' two Trevenants -one jap, one from my game - to the daycare, wish me luck :D

You could always use an ability capsule, if you really felt like grinding for 200 BP.

You could always use an ability capsule, if you really felt like grinding for 200 BP.
Oh I completely forgot that was a thing! Thanks for reminding me. :D
I've been thinking I should go and battle in the Maison at some point anyway, so I might as well try to rack up enough BP to get one.

EDIT: hahaha omg a random shiny Spheal at a friend safari! Gonna give it to my sis since she said before she'd try to look for one :D :D

Last edited:
That's it. It's done.

This could probably go in either thread because I am so fucking nervous right now but I have successfully applied for early decision to Boston University. All that's left is to wait a month to see if I got in or not, which is probably gonna be one of the worst, and potentially best, months of my life

It's weird though I feel sorta like an adult??? but i'm only 16???

ah well i'm gonna go play rock band

I am very happy with myself today. In addition to attending a history study session, I also got all of the history homework done that I needed to get done this weekend, AND I built myself a one-day NaNo buffer, which I'll have time to expand to two days tomorrow!

I'm just in a very good mood because I've had a very productive day.

So, for the record, I'll be okay, if anyone wants to know. I'll be out of the hospital soon (hopefully) and I'll admit myself to an eating disorder clinic or a mental hospital as soon as I can.

Yay.

yoooooooooo random shiny Sandile!
I was looking for a shiny Pawniard (even had a Magnet Pull 'mon in the front) but I'm totally okay with this too :D

dem shinies just keep pilin' up! I even got the Carvanha I wanted (and it's so delicious-looking ghhhhh)

Made ammends with an old friend that I had trouble with a bit ago. She's been really understanding about it and she's really super nice and happy~

My day started off pretty crappy but then I took a nice long walk in the fall wind and then I had a sSUPER INTENSE TAP CLASS WITH MY FAVORITE DANCE TEACHER AND BOTH MY SIDE SPLITS ARE SUPER CLOSE AND MY SCHOOL'S ANNOUNCING OUR SPRING MUSICAL ON MONDAY AND THERE'S PUMPKIN PIE FOR DESSERT AND MY MOOD IS SO AMAZING RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED

yoooooooooo random shiny Sandile!
I was looking for a shiny Pawniard (even had a Magnet Pull 'mon in the front) but I'm totally okay with this too :D
Still looking for a Pawniard in the same safari, got a shiny Inkay instead :'D
holy smokes it's ADORABLE

Finally plucked up the courage to tell my best friend I liked her, it's such a huge weight off my shoulders, and it turns out she likes me back and has been in the same nervous "should I, shouldn't I" boat that I've been in for months :love: :love: :love: I don't think I've ever been so happy

Hatched a shiny Phantump, and it has its hidden ability! At least this time it didn't take a thousand eggs :D
Sweet jesus I love that colour. *u*

I changed my tumblr URL to hanjiholidays and whenever I see one of my posts I start giggling tonight is a good night

I battled (and easily won, since they used stuff like Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon) some random passerby yesterday, and afterwards they wanted to trade. They then offered me a shiny Flabébé, aptly nicknamed 'SHINY'.

I thought they were just taunting or showing off, but they actually traded it for a perfectly regular lvl 1 Cranidos I had lying around as trade fodder!
Sure, kid, I'll take your random encounter shiny off your gross little child hands if you don't want it for some weird reason. :?

It has a modest nature but its IVs were pretty bad. DON'T WORRY LIL' THING I'LL STILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU~ ;u;
I'm gonna train and evolve it into a fabulous shiny flower mermaid *u*

Back
Top Bottom