• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I did it. I updated my tcod avatar for the first time in five years.

I am trying to think of a gif I can post that will adequately express all of my D:

You're one of the members here who I assume looks like your avatar in real life. So if you're not a puma I don't know what you are!

andsfailhdilg people are cute

okay for reference people keep talking about the thing i put in that laughing cupboard and wowie

aND my crush had to leave early so he didn't get to see me go but he saw me today and he was all "oh yeah rachel i heard your final was really good!" and kept asking me questions about what i based it on and the music i used and eeeee it made me really happy that he was so interested!

Went outside in nothing but a bath robe and boots after sauna and oh man that was refreshing since it's like, I guess -15 degrees outside? #justfinnishthings

The moon was really bright and there were like a billion stars and it was really quiet aside from some snaps coming from the forest (just the trees freezing and making noises, not monsters sneaking around). These kinda moments remind me why I still like winter despite all its shitty sides.
Plus, my hair turned into crispy haircicles :D

Rang bells for the Salvation Army today in 10 degree Fahrenheit weather. I feel good.

andsfailhdilg people are cute

okay for reference people keep talking about the thing i put in that laughing cupboard and wowie

aND my crush had to leave early so he didn't get to see me go but he saw me today and he was all "oh yeah rachel i heard your final was really good!" and kept asking me questions about what i based it on and the music i used and eeeee it made me really happy that he was so interested!

i'm still really fluttery about this wowie

I was looking back on a thread I made on this forum in April of 2011, where I was wondering why I should live anymore. It just so happens that I met my current girlfriend in the August of 2011, so I think that's something. =)

Okay so I have Asian hair which is most of the time nearly impossible to curl but today it worked?!?! And now I have these perfect curls and it makes me so happy :D

I'm gon do it I'm gonna finish this drawing that I dug out from that place where unfinished arts go to die
fuck sleep, this is way more important

what on earth even made me not finish this? thing's practically done all that's missing is the shading like wtf

EDIT: fuck yea it's done! my sleep schedule was already skewed so it doesn't really matter that it's late haha

Last edited:
got a 100 on my math exam, and after retaking some math tests, my overall grade went up 11 points to an 89!! not an A, but i'm slowly learning to lower my expectations.

To quote my favorite book in the whole wide world "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend."

Depression Hippy has miraculously almost disappeared! :D
ED Hippy is learning to go away! :D
SH Hippy is gone (and has been gone for a while!)!! :D
My finals so far has been super easy! :D
The Evil Step-Dad of mine has been semi-okay lately, he even helped me with math the other day! :D
Me and Jakey's five month anniversary is on Christmas!

Like, what even is this? Life is finally being nice to me for a while! The only thing that would make this better was if I had more access to my computer or even better, my phone worked so Jakey and I can text and call again!

Oh, and I am cutting my hair on Friday. For the first time in three years. It is going from 27 inches to about 19ish inches. I'm scared, but excited. New Hair = New Hippy! :D

Fuck yeah finally hatched a shiny Furfrou! Aaaaand it has perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack! B]
gotta go test all the different grooming styles aw yea

EDIT: oh man it's super fabulous in all the styles, as expected

EDIT#2: whoa I guess my ability is SUPER LUCK since I hatched a shiny Seviper after, what, like 10 eggs? oh dude

Last edited:
Aw yeah *hip thrusts* FINISHED MY LAST FINAL *dances* Didn't study nearly enough because I was too worried about my English and geometry finals but there's nothing I can do about that now. I'm free for two whole weeks because tomorrow is Winter Fair!

Also I'm doing a performance wth my club for Kermesse and it's going to be awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom