• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

aaah, I really love my drama class! We're finally getting into dialogue, and I totally aced this one-off role of an over-the-top infomercial announcer. Then I was kind of subpar in the role of a wife fed up with how perfect her husband is, but hey, I still did really well on the first role! I love it!

aaah, I really love my drama class! We're finally getting into dialogue, and I totally aced this one-off role of an over-the-top infomercial announcer. Then I was kind of subpar in the role of a wife fed up with how perfect her husband is, but hey, I still did really well on the first role! I love it!

Drama is pretty much the best class in the entirety of high school. Once people get past the awkward first few months it becomes an amazing experience.

oh my goD?????

we have this facebook page run by an anonymous individual at our school that accepts and posts anonymous positive things about people. and i get notifications when they post things because positivity is SO IMPORTANT

so i got a notification from them and was all "oh okay" until i reaLIZED I WAS TAGGED IN IT???

SOMEONE WROTE A REALLY SWEET POST ABOUT ME

I'M STILL KINDA STARING IN SHOCK

I just absolutely destroyed in a game of Monopoly. There was no hope. There was no mercy.

This hatred I feel towards me... It makes me stronger.

Great Odin's Raven, I just realized I past 4k posts.

Holy fuzzballs. That's crazy.

EDIT: Also, the last few weeks have been some of the best I've had in a while.

I finally got my transfer at work so now I'm working at the hospital full-time.

I met an amazing woman, and we're totally in twitterpated mode right now. It's really funny because I got to tell my parents that I have a new girlfriend, oh, and uh, she sort of has the same first name as me.

That'll take some getting used to, lol.

I've got my apartment all squared away. Money's not lacking, but it's not excessive. That's okay though.

Just been in a really good mood and really happy lately.

Last edited:
I don't even like multiplayer stuff usually (not having friends to play with is the main thing) but I bought Titanfall yesterday and daaaaaaaamn

I'm a casual who cares about achievements and I finally got my "average completion rate" on steam up to 50%

If all goes well, tomorrow at this time I'll have mostly finished my thesis AND I'll be home petting adorable soft puppies

STEM Lockin at my school AND Omega Ruby AND catching up with Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder = fantastic friday/saturday.

Finally! I now own at least one of every single one of the 719 pokémon currently in existence!
...Still need vivillon formes, but I've not yet spent much time on that.

Also, ORAS gave a very good opportunity to start catching competitively viable legendary pokémon. I've gotten a very usable Azelf, Heatran, and Cresselia so far, and I'm very happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom