• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, my dad found it.

It was on his bed, which was kind of weird since I don't even remember leaving it at his place. I could have sworn I left it in my room... Well, at least it wasn't in the fridge or something.
That is weird. I found my DS in the fridge once. ^^; And my Pokemon Diamond in the bathroom medicine cabinet.

On topic: My Sailor Uranus cosplay on subeta is coming along wonderfully.

Also, Alexi, share the brownies. D:

I fiiiiiiinished my annotated bibliography! Joy to the world!

And I saw High School Musical 3 at the cinema earlier for the second time. It's still awesome :D

And then we got back and watched the first three episodes of my shiny new Pushing Daisies season 1 DVD set and it's absolutely brilliant.

Life is so good right now~

My friend miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be able to get my crush to go to my school's dance. Wooooooooooo~

Tomorrow's Election Day, and I get to work for the polls! What does this mean for Alexi?

-Get out of school
-Get $150 (eventually)
-No more annoying YES/NO ON PROP 8 ads everywhere
-No more annoying CANDIDATE X IS GONNA TAX YOUR ASS OFF ads
-Either no more Palin or four fucking years of her. Uhh...Please. Let it be the former.

My uncle sent me a DS Lite today as a late birthday present O.o
I can't believe it; that guy clearly feel very bad about forgetting it XD Oh, he's awesome. I wish I could see him more; I've met him about three times.

I'm also amused that he spent more than double on my birthday than my parents did.

I was promoted to "good friend" today :)
because I am apparently more awesome than the friends this guy has known for years lol

I got a shiny Spheal on the GTS and only had to trade a Togetic for it. :D It's pink. And fat.
EDIT: My cat caught the mouse that's maved in last month.

Last edited:
My mom bought tiramisu-flavored coffee creamer! And a big tiramisu to serve as my birthday cake!

Guess what my favorite dessert is!

I finished my sociology essay! And handed it in! And I can sleep in late tomorrow because I have no more essays or lectures!
The fire alarm (goddamn them for testing the fire alarm at 9am every freaking Wednesday) will wake me up, true, but then I can go back to lovely, lovely sleep~

I finished my sociology essay! And handed it in! And I can sleep in late tomorrow because I have no more essays or lectures!
The fire alarm (goddamn them for testing the fire alarm at 9am every freaking Wednesday) will wake me up, true, but then I can go back to lovely, lovely sleep~

And it was very godd and you're teacher'd better give you at least 50%. >[

Anyway, I cloned my Lugia on the first try and traded it for a Celebi.

I keep seeing lots of animals from the school bus. I saw 3 deer today and an albino pheasant a few days ago, and I think I even saw a fox. I'm just kinda happy about that.
Oh yeah, and the moon's cool too. That's always nice.

And it was very godd and you're teacher'd better give you at least 50%. >[

Anyway, I cloned my Lugia on the first try and traded it for a Celebi.

Hehe, thank you <3
I slept in till 5pm today. Fourteen hours sleep yeeeeah baby~

And well done on the cloning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom