• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently importing songs from the spiffy Anything Goes CD that I got for Christmas into iPod.

It makes me very happy. :D

I got Benedict in my Animal Crossing: Wild World Town! :D

I also got to play the original version of Animal Crossing at Great Wolf Lodge with my friend and sister, and we loved it. <3 The only problem is that I couldn't figure out how to make capital letters.

^I did.... but I didn't tell you. It's the L button. Sorry.

At GWL I got to talk to my friend in her sleep. She said crazy things like "I LIKE RAINBOWS! :DDDD"

One of those child abduction emergency warnings was on TV a while ago, and they just came on again to cancel it because the child was found. <3 I have no idea who they were or anything, but yes! <3 I'm happy for them.

I got a 185/200 on a College Algebra final.

I think it was about the top 6 score of the 65 who took it.

weather in my area said:
Snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Low 29F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day the school board decides to stop being lame and cancels school. :D :D :D!

We got out early yesterday. And I got a ride with my friend so I got home BEFORE 3:30 for once! :D

I get to go back to school tomorrow~ Well, my second school. See, I go to two different schools, your average public school in the morning and this awesome ROP-type place in the afternoon. I go to the afternoon school tomorrow and Friday, which I love. And I'll get to see my friends for the first time in daaays~

Maybe tomorrow will be the day the school board decides to stop being lame and cancels school. :D :D :D!

Are there School Closings today? Yes-All
Are there delays today? No
Are there early dismissals today? No

Kanawha County Schools will be closed today 1/8/2009 code B for employees.

No school! No school! No school! :D

We even got more snow than expected. I can hardly see the road. :O

I finally decided to take a chance and try roleplaying as a character who isn't my own original. And I don't think I completely suck, either.

I've recently discovered the brilliance that is (some of the) Law and Order: SVU fanfiction~ Like all fandoms, some is not so great, but I've been very pleasantly surprised so far, including one fic that was guh-worthy.

I mightmightmight be moving~

I might get my own bedroom~

And, more importantly, A POOOOOOOOOOOOOL~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom