• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Easter present, my sisters and I each got a copy of the DS version of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, along with a family Wii version of the same one, and I LOVE IT!! I loveloveloveloveLOVE Sherlotta (okay if that's not any evidence of my apparent bi-ness I don't know what is) and became rather depressed when
my entire village (except for girl-who-succumbed-to-crystal-sickness and random-Yuke-girl) vanished, along with Sherlotta. (Sherlotta! Come baaaaaaaaaaack!!! T_T)

Also I'm glad my semi-nightmare wasn't real like I thought it was when I woke up. (Obviously; I don't see how rapidly clicking a fish can save a mysteriously-flashing virtual cat from death. Or how said mysterious-flashing means death. It was a weird dream.)

I got my aching tooth removed. Yes it was painful, but not as painful as th epain it brought. And it feels absolutely disgusting with the blood and saliva in my mouth mixing and looking at the empty spot is creepy, and my mouth could be numb for ages, but it's all worth it.

I'm just in a really good mood. It might have something to do with the fact that it's sunny outside and I'm going fencing tomorrow. :D

I've found out that I'll be going on work experience in France in June. Hopefully the people'll be a friendly bunch. I'm looking forward to it a bit, but I'll most likely be nervous too nearer the time.

Right, so. On another forum I'm on I've been posting Mafia games (based off Butterfree's - with her permission for the rules and roles, of course) for close to two years now. At first Mafia was a great revolution that everybody wanted to join and replicate. I had fourteen members of fifteen in my first Mafia, and when me and everybody on the chatroom (who had all joined the Mafia) convinced a fifteenth person to join I had to leave right then. I swear I got like a five-minute goodbye. That first game went badly, but it sparked what I refer to as the Mafia Revolution.

Then it died down. The occasional Mafia was still produced - mainly by me and a friend - but the burst of Mafia was gone.

Then the wave of new members came in to replace those who left or stopped joining Mafias, so I had chances to begin Mafias.

Only problem? Inactivity. Most people joined and then sorta left it there. I'd extend the night phase and do everything in my power to get night actions from players to no avail - the games died without a conclusion.

I created a Mafia a few days ago. It filled up fairly quickly, and to my joy the typical five 'loyal' players (who always sent night actions or participated in the day discussion) joined the game. There were some newbies and a player I'd never heard of on the forums before, but it still filled.

Due to a stroke of chance, almost all the roles with night actions (nine roles of my fifteen had night actions) were given to active or loyal players. The inactive players or newbies all got roles without night actions.

For the first time on the forum's history, I actually got all the night actions last night!

<3333333

(I always got everyone's night action when I ran a TCoD Mafia, by the way, so not getting night actions on this forum was a lot different than what I had expected. I'm really glad this game looks to be successful.)

By the way, just a random tidbit: The people of this forum are not particularly good with reasoning. In December of 2007, I copied out every post from the first-ever Mafia played on TCoD and edited it to fit the Warriors theme I was using for my Mafia. I still have the record of the first Mafia game TCoD played, and I was wondering if anybody would like to see it?

My next orthodontist appointment will be the second to last one before I get my braces off! Plus, I don't have to wear those annoying rubber bands anymore! FWEE!

Double Fwee! I caught Pikachu in my Pokémon Platinum!! You may think, "That's not a 'fwee' moment." Well it is, because I came to Crasher Wake and started with Chimchar!

I got to walk around on the roof of my house. |3
My mom was clearing out he gutters because the weather says theres gonna be some rain. I was the cell-phone lookout, if mom fell then I called 911. XD
Once she finnished I climbed the ladder onto the roof. IT WAS AMAZING.
I've never seen the neighborhood from that angle before. It's was spectacular. So now I'm all giddy because of it. ^.^

YAAAAAAAAAY! XD

FWEE!! I have come back from D.C. AND I have spring break this week AND Easter! (Mine's different from Roman Catholic's and Protestant's and others)

Feeling a lot better now. Not in pain anymore, and definitely feel better knowing my friend isn't and wasn't angry at me. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom