• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy. ^^ I spent the evening hanging out at a friend's house. We bought some Pokémon cards off of Ebay and spent an hour or two sorting through them and dividing them up, then organizing our albums to accomodate them. And then we did various other things, but I always love hanging out with her, so I'm in a good mood. ^^ And, she was going to use a bunch of old, scratched CDs as decorations around her room, and one of them was Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway CD, and it worked so she let me have it. <3

So basically I'm in a really good mood~

Well, I play an online game, Disney's Toontown Online (childish?) and two friends I always played with got me deleted from their friends list because of their little sister.

But I found them again! :D

Also, in Naruto, Karin made her anime appearance ~

This morning, I wake up...to hear my neighbor singing "Don't Stop Believing." Along with being odd in itself (I never hear him singing to begin with), it's my friend's absolute favorite song (even if I had to remind her that one time), so it made me ridiculously happy. ^^

Also, I was offline for a day, came back, and my roleplay (elsewhere) had mysteriously acquired two pages. ^^

EDIT: Okay yeah I edited my post because my sis logged in to look at something and then saw this and I thought "maybe if I edit the incriminating evidence out I can claim she hallucinated it!" Of course that failed.

We talked about it and now she's pretty much sworn to secrecy.

Last edited:
I am now more than halfway through my Parade-themed LeafGreen. Parade, as in the song.

My rival is Bouken, Kichijutsu is my Abra, Meian is my character, Seimei is my Ivysaur, and Souai is my Fearow (although she should have been a Jynx). Shinpan the Marowak, Joushou the Gyarados and Souguu have not been obtained yet. I was going to make Souguu something that evolves with a stone, but I don't want to use Nidoran, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Victreebel, Eevee (since that's going to be Suigetsu or something) or Pikachu, so that leaves Poliwrath.

And, new ending to Naruto is awesome ~ I have the first line in my signature.

Edit: Also found the Tentenface, which was in Naruto Episode 142.

Last edited:
I finished my Parade-themed team!

Bouken / Rival (No pokemon that goes with "adventure")
Kichijutsu / Kadabra (Kichijutsu is strategy, and Alakazam is smart)
Shinpan / Marowak (A Cubone must overcome many challenges to become a Marowak)
Joushou / Gyarados (A Magikarp has to climb its way to Gyarados)
Meian / Trainer (No Pokemon for Light and Darkness)
Souguu / Nidoqueen (It encounters a Moon Stone and evolves)
Seimei / Ivysaur (Ivysaur gives life)
Souai / Fearow (Though it means Mutual love, I named it for no reason other than the fact that it took too long to wait for a Jynx, and I imagine Fearow fighting for its loved ones.)

Caught serious Articuno on my first try. I called him Neji <3

Now I'm off to get a timid Zapdos for Hinata, and because there's no one else, I'm calling the Moltres Hanabi. Hyuuga clan! :D

Hehehe!! I caught Zapdos with a normal PokéBall. :D

I was looking for Timid, but since Modest works as well, I called it Hinata. :) Only Hanabi is left~

I'm sleeping over at a friend's house tonight, then watching the new Harry Potter film tomorrow. After that, having a barbeque in the evening!

I'm going to see the Harry Potter film tomorrow. :)

And not much of a fwee for others, but it's exciting for me.

Joushou, my Gyarados, learned Rain Dance! Finally, now I can more easily defeat my rival Bouken's Charizard!

Yesterday my lunchtable from last year had a reunion; it was fun, even though one of us isn't coming back next year D:

Then we went to my grandparents house because they have SPONTANEOUS WII.

And I came back at around midnight and my friend had called inviting me to sleepoer at her house tomorrow.

So, yeah, fun ^^

I'm going to see my friends! Some of which I haven't seen in awhile. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom