• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow, I start my 2nd work experience for the holiday! I'm going to a veterinary surgeon! It should be fun. :3

Band camp starts Tuesday which means I get see a bunch of people I haven't seen in awhile and it mentally prepares me for school.

I'm listening to Katy Perry! I never realized how much I like her music.~

I'm posting from my dads new cell phone ... Its sorta slow, and I'm not very good at it but it's still cool. Oh and I'm on my way to a tv show shooting :) so overall a good day so far

We all got a roster, and one of my friends has 5 classes with me ^^

And all my friends and I have Health-&-miscellaneous-subjects together, so this should be a semi-fun year~

I got my Gameboy Micro :D

It's used and all of the faceplates are scratched to some degree, but at least I can ignore the ones on the camo plate. I love it already. <3

My first day of school was not bad. Well, except for the fact that I got a little less than 3 hours of sleep but...oh well. I like my ancient history teacher already :D

We all got a roster, and one of my friends has 5 classes with me ^^

And all my friends and I have Health-&-miscellaneous-subjects together, so this should be a semi-fun year~

And two of my friends have lunch with me (another certainly doesn't, yet to check with the other two), so this WILL be fun.

I'm now the proud owner of a SNES =D

Game recommendations would be appreciated but don't say Earthbound because it's too expensive and you can't get it in PAL format D:

Okay I remember mentioning somewhere that my friend had me sleep over at her place? We were supposed to go swimming but that ended up failing because the weather people failed that day.

So now she's having me come over and swim today. ^^

And my parents are gone for the weekend~

Okay I remember mentioning somewhere that my friend had me sleep over at her place? We were supposed to go swimming but that ended up failing because the weather people failed that day.

So now she's having me come over and swim today. ^^

It was wonderful! She invited one of my other friends, and the two of them hafta be the wackiest people EVER. So we ate some water ice and tried to climb up a slide without using our hands. (and somehow, even with my temperamental, screwy balance I managed to be the first one to do it)

And she let me listen to some songs, cause she liked 'em and she thought I'd like them. There were only two songs (cause, well, Honor Society only has two songs out), but they were both really good.

I finally got a male adamant Ekans with intimidate on my FireRed!

And my friend is having me over tomorrow; she Tivo'd Torchwood: CoE so I can finally watch it. w00t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom