• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAST PARTY

KINDA EPIC

and almost started crying because for his speech one of the seniors came up and apologized. for being a bit of a jerk. and he was crying.

(also on a semi-related note Jeanine it's not my fault you were sitting on the seat-belt buckle. god.)

So Jack and I are finishing up some papers that are due tomorrow, about the Articles of Confederation and how ineffective they were, and here's Jack's government section so far: Y'ALL ARE FUCKIN STOOPED AND I POOP'D IN YOUR YARD KTHXBYE.

I don't know why, but that made me crack up, and I don't laugh easily. I am now motivated to finish the damn thing.

Just so you know, this is a paper for Ted, the one I talked about in the school thread with the Team America World Police thing. (Yes, we're on a first-name basis with teachers here. All of them.)

We went to feed the baby kitties just now when I heard them outside crying, and it turns out there are four, and the white Siamese ate an entire can of tuna. The black one also ate his fill and left some tuna on the plate (when we brought another can out), and one of the greys ate a little from White's small bit of leftovers.

That's two kitties fed, and Black and White even ate off the fork. We might be able to take them to the humane society soon~!

(it would be better if the neighbours would just stop letting their kitties have babies in our yard, but, what can you do?)

Eeee :D :D I can sing No Good Deed (from Wicked)! I'm not sure quite how screamy or bad I sound but I can sing it! I'll work on it to sound better because it's a big deal for me... the song/show is awesome and ; ; yeah. *feels special*

Eeee :D :D I can sing No Good Deed (from Wicked)! I'm not sure quite how screamy or bad I sound but I can sing it! I'll work on it to sound better because it's a big deal for me... the song/show is awesome and ; ; yeah. *feels special*

That is excellent. Defying Gravity gets all the attention, but nothing compares to No Good Deed performed live :D

Additionally, I finally finished my literature review! It was, uh, sort of lacking in the conclusion area, but now I'm going to watch Ashes to Ashes until I fall unconcious. Eee!

That is excellent. Defying Gravity gets all the attention, but nothing compares to No Good Deed performed live :D

Additionally, I finally finished my literature review! It was, uh, sort of lacking in the conclusion area, but now I'm going to watch Ashes to Ashes until I fall unconcious. Eee!

So true! Both songs are extremely difficult and amazing but I just have so much love for No Good Deed. It just barely edges past Defying Gravity as my favourite Wicked song. And sooo hard to sing. That and Grace Kelly (by Mika) are probably gonna be the songs I work on for years until I perfect them and then I will be the proudest person ever and no one will ever be able to shut me up. :D

And I still have to download Ashes to Ashes. Once I finish a few of my movies... then.

OMG THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!!!

My friend whom I hardly ever see because she lives about an hour away is coming down early December and spending two nights here. She's even gonna go to school with me that Friday =)

Well, I needed a Flame Body/Magma Armor pokemon to help me hatch eggs. I requested Magcargo, because I never thought to get one beforehand. I requested one on the GTS, and waited. I got it yesterday, and....

IT WAS A LEGIT SHINY.

It was also level 71, and I checked the location; it said it was caught in Stark mountain at Lv. 55. Which, If I can remember platinum correctly, is very possible. so, I have my second legit shiny ever since I started playing the series!

My big sister got me a Celebi plushie as a very early birthday present <3
maaaan I love my sis she is the best sister aaaaaaaaaaa C'B

Both my Physics and Pre-Calc tests have been rescheduled to Monday, which gave me much needed time to study. :D

We resolved all our "which play do we dooooooooooooooo" problems, and now most of my friends are doing the play I'm gonna be in (I think the reasoning for one friend was "well I love Godspell and the other play kicked me out last year...")!

Now all we have left to do is figure out our audition songs, actually audition, and hope we get in (which I know we will)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom