• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
I don't like Musharna, it just looks like a mess.

Rankurusu, however, is Awesome.

Last edited:
Why must my favs be on the list? :sad:

I really, really, really hate PARASECT. It ruins the cutey that is Paras.
I don't hate Delcatty, but it sucks. Gives Skitty a bad name.
Lucario ruins Riolu. Riolu is cute. Lucario IS NOT.
Abra's evos. (Abra-Kadabra, Alakazam!)

Am I the only one who really hates Porygon-Z? Yeah, it deals a Mega Super Duper Ultra Punch, but... Porygon2 is cute. I am in love with Porygon2...

wut? Parasect is one of my favorites, it has a shell that is a mushroom. Don't like Delcatty, Lucario is pretty cool, and I don't think he was meant to be cute, given his debut movie, he was pretty serious. Not that Kadabra and Alakazam are cute, but their design isn't bad.

and yes. you are the only one who hates Porygon-Z, in my opinion. Porygon2 looks too much like a duck. it's creepy.

Now, a pointless pokemon is Azuril. Its a pure normal-type that evolves into another pointless pure water-type. why is that? no one knows. its just so, pointless

WHY IS CHARIZARD ON THE MOST HATED LIST?!?! I mean, not to get mad, but, Charizard is favirote pokemon and i hate it when people think that it is "Overrated" or ugly. If it was overrarted, it wouldnt be in pokemon. But, thats my opininon.

PROBOPASS IS BUTT-UGLY!!!! IS LOOKS WORST THAT PHONIE!!!! XD

WHY IS CHARIZARD ON THE MOST HATED LIST?!?! I mean, not to get mad, but, Charizard is favourite pokemon and I hate it when people think that it is "Overrated" or ugly. If it was overrated, it wouldn't be in pokemon. But, that's my opinion.

PROBOPASS IS BUTT-UGLY!!!! IS LOOKS WORST THAT PHONIE!!!! XD

What exactly is your logic behind the statement "If it was overrated, it wouldn't be in Pokémon?"

But as to why Charizard is on the list, I personally think that there is nothing special about it. It's an obese, orange dragon, what else? Then again, this is a problem I think is rather recurring in the first gen.

Probopass, on the other hand, I like a lot. So it just shows what kind of taste I have. :V

Karp rulez!

I really hate the designs of Lickilicky, Probopass, and *gasp* Arceus. On the other hand, for battle abilities, Vaporeon and Jolteon can go to hell, and Bullet Punch Scizor/Metagross/Machamp can go die in a hole. ;)

Won't anybody hate on Miltank with me? It has no evolutions, it looks ugly as all hell, and its Defense stat makes me want to shoot myself.

Sheesh y'all. Well how about Ditto? I don't think anyone has said that yet. Its lack of practical application in a professional Trainer's roster does not outweigh its novelty.

Plus it looks like Barney turd. Yuck.

Miltank is like an alternate dimension Blissey, whereas Blissey is a fat, pink, dirty sloppy whorebag, Miltank is a... fat, pink, sexy awesome... cowy... awesomebag.
Okay not THAT alternate dimension, but seriously Miltank is like the best thing ever. Its the TRUE tank for people who don't suck. It's also one of the only competent clerics around.

If you want burning bitter hatred then turn it on Blissey. Fuckin' HATE that thing, ugh. >:C FAT HOBAG. (I'm sorry Kat I know you like chansey but ffs fuckin' blissey ; ; )

Back
Top Bottom