• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Forest

Tsukimaru continued towards the noise.

(Icalasari, feel free to make him appear wherever the god Pokemon is, but make sure it's the right time.)

"I do believe that... DA BIRD IS DA WORD!!!!" Ohayou yelled to nobody in particular, as Mecha-Patrick was nowhere to be found.

"Researchers HAVE found that the bird is greater than or equal to the word," Elle said, happy that Echo got the reference.
"This is going nowhere, is it?" Patrick said to Paul while walking.

"And I don't liek Mudkipz!" Ohayou yelled back.
"Are you sure the bird is greater than or equal to the word? You must run more tests!" Ohayou then yelled at Elle, even though she and Patrick were nowhere to be found.

Mysti gasped. "THEN FACE THE WRATH OF SKIPPER!" she yelled, calling out her Mudkip. Skipper just took a nap.

Ohayou twitched, then poked Skipper with his Nanab.
"Oh herro der, Skipper." He said, unexcited.

Elle ran to Skipper and painted it so it looked like a SOVIET RUSSIA-KIP.
"IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MUD KIPZ YOU!" Elle shouted. "And I did run more tests, and in fact the bird IS in fact greater than or equal to the word"

"Good god!!!" Ohayou cried at Elle, then held on tighter to his Nanab so he didn't lose it.
"Watch where you're flyin' you hooligans!!!" he yelled after Moon.

Moon stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I have not gained control over that Latias over there . . ." to Ohayou, "Uh, would you know how to wake up humans?"

Ohayou jumped up, clutching the bite, and took a golf swing at Skipper with his Nanab.
"FORE!!!" He yelled, sending Skipper flying at the Latias.

Back
Top Bottom