• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unintenional Innuendoes!

Well, I was playing Animal Crossing, and a conversation between two characters went somewhat like this:

"Don't look! I've got a split in my pants!"
"Eehhh... you aren't wearing pants... so WHAT split?"
"Uh... gotta go!"

Anyone else find that a little disturbing?

One random Bulbapedia Article said:
That night, Tory met his friends again with a box of Pokémon cookies, and a fun night involving all the Pokémon followed.
That sounds... quite wrong... to me.
Yes, my mind has been horribly perverted. I blame my best friend.

Iron Chef quotes~

"I can really feel the impact in my mouth!"
"Ah, he's stuffing them in the sacks."
"When I mentioned I was preparing this, the chairman looked more than a little surprised!"
"Take it, big fella!"
Plus all the random very sexual-sounding moans that damn woman makes!

EDIT: This just happened:
Man holding mic: You look exhausted.
Challenger: Well, I had to do most of the work myself, but I pulled it off, I think. The flavour's pretty good. I managed to pull all the parts together.

Made worse because I had just gone through this thread. X3

Well, I was playing Animal Crossing, and a conversation between two characters went somewhat like this:

"Don't look! I've got a split in my pants!"
"Eehhh... you aren't wearing pants... so WHAT split?"
"Uh... gotta go!"

Anyone else find that a little disturbing?

Yes... hopefully it was just his underwear.

And: I have a question. What's an innuendo?

3M_command_bear_hook.jpg

Is that a coat hanger or are you just happy to see me?

Let's go a little bit deeper into that... (Hah.)
Oh my! You just aborted a fetus with your penis!

Another Animal Crossing one, not sure if this was intentional (but probably not)...

Some animal: "Kawatown, we got trees! And people and houses and the birds and bees!"(Note that she said "the birds and bees" and not just "birds and bees") (Kawatown's my Animal Crossing town by the way. Don't ask about the name.)

...Okaaay... does she even know what "the birds and bees" usually refer to?
... And after that, "people and houses" sound even worse... pretty inappropiate for a 3+/E rated game.

Or maybe I'm just looking too deep into things.

Last edited:
Umm..In Sly Cooper 2, There's this spider-lady person and you have to steal these Keys from her after taking out her bodyguards... Umm, and after you steal the keys from her the second time, she looks behind her (Which requires looking under herself o_O) and this was what she said...

Spider-person: *looks behind herself/under herself* UGH THEY'RE GONE AGAIN! D<<

o_O Is she maybe a guy?

Brisingr said:
Never taking her eyes off Roran, Katrina stood and, with a shaking hand, touched his cheek.

“You came.”

“I came.”

lol paolini

Last edited:
I was playing Pokemon Trozei/Link, and some guy said:
"You give me coin, I let you play with balls for two minutes."(yes he talked like that)
o_O That sounds really disturbing.

This is not going to sound unintentional in any way, but...

Trucy Wright in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney said:
All kinds of things come out of my panties!
...if you've played it, you'll know.

Back
Top Bottom