• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Walkers have gone too far...

Well?

• Total voters

The Darksmith Legacy

Sorry I was gone, I got lost in the vortex again..
walkers.jpg

Hm... Haven't heard of the Onion Bhaji flavour. Builder's Breakfast just tastes like egg, Fish & Chips tastes like off fish, Cajun Squirrel tastes like chilli con carne and crispy duck & chili and chocolate are great.

I vote Chili & Chocolate

Onion Bhaji and Crispy Duck and Hoisin sound sexy. Fish n Chips and Cajun Squirrel might be a laugh. Fuck knows what a Builder's Breakfast is. I am staying FAR away from Chilli and Chocolate.

GQ said:
I am staying FAR away from Chilli and Chocolate.

Chocolate chilli (as a substance, not the flavour) isn't actually half-bad. Once you get over how downright weird it is. Can't imagine chocolate-anything-flavour crisps, though. o.O

These are all pretty damn nice, but my favourite one is Onion bahji, but Builders Breakfast tastes pretty good too.

Is it just me or does the guy in 'Builder's breakfast' look EXTREMELY creepy? O.O

I went for Fish and chips. XD Only one I can imagine that wouldn't taste absolutely disgusting...

Fish and chips flavour is awesome

chilli and chocolate though what on god's green earth

Back
Top Bottom