• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'S because she's my little brother :D

And I'm reading the Gundam Seed manga at the moment. I'm not sure how much I like it; Evangelion was certainly better.

'S because she's my little brother :D

And I'm reading the Gundam Seed manga at the moment. I'm not sure how much I like it; Evangelion was certainly better.

Uh... She's my little brother? That's a little bit disturbing...

I'm wanting to read the third book of Warriors, but it's checked out at every library that I check.

Haven't played ToS, but I think she means their avatar-characters are related?

Salamander wins :D

I'm reading Flying Under Bridges by Sandi Toksvig, who is pretty amazing. She was one of the founders of the Comedy Store Players, who perform in London and do Whose Line-ish improv. <3

I'm sort of flicking through It's All Greek to Me! by John Mole, and The Odessa Stone by C C Chambers. I'm reading parts that interest me when I open up a page. I think I've read most of both books that way. :D; Not reading It's All Greek to Me! in order is pretty okay, because it's only kinda vaguely and basically in chronological order, and seeing as I enjoy reading things that way, it works all right for me with The Odessa Stone too. When I'm just reading a book in a mess-about way, I really don't mind about finding out what happens before I've read parts before.

The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen.

I'm only a few chapters in so I'm trying to reserve my judgment for a little later, but I really don't think it's that good. Learn to pace, Ms. Gerritsen. Really.

This Is Your Brain On Music by Daniel J. Levitin. I've just started it so there isn't much I can really say about it. I've also got my psychology textbook nearby and I'm flipping through that a little.

The Sea of Trolls Series, on book two.

Been trying to get Warriors book three for almost a month now. I've been to three different libraries looking for it, and it's always out or on hold! ARGH!!!

I finished The Kite Runner the other day. God, that book was amazing ;;
And I went from knowing next to nothing about Afghanistan to wanting to know loads more~

I've just started Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland.

In addition to This Is Your Brain On music: The Science of Human Obsession which is really good might I add, I'm also rereading The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-Time which I read over a year ago and really liked. So when I found it at the book sale at the library, I got it and just starting reading it today. It's just as good as I remember.

Finally got Warriors books 3 & 4 yesterday, finished this morning. Shows you how much of a freak I am when it comes to reading.

The Woman Who Walked Into Doors by Roddy Doyle. I'm doing it for my Personal Study in English and it's pretty good. :3

The Woman Who Walked Into Doors by Roddy Doyle. I'm doing it for my Personal Study in English and it's pretty good. :3

zfvdfzd I love that book. Roddy Doyle is an absolute genius and it's really freaky how well he writes from a female's perspective and deals with sensitive subject matter so well and aaaah~

Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha is pretty good, too.

I'm still on Girlfriend in a Coma. From the guy who wrote JPod (awesome, awesome book), this is very depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom