• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

CNiall - can be very harsh and blunt at times, but I'm generally neutral towards you.

Lorem Ipsum - don't know you very well. Apologies.

ultraviolet - see above.

Tailsy - what ... said, basically.

... - see Lorem and ultraviolet.

PK BLUE - see above.

Vryaura - see above.

...Wow, I know less people than I thought.

DO ME DO ME DO ME

Well, you're somehow more likeable now than you used to be.

I don't mean this in a bad way - I mean as in I like you more now than before.

Last edited:
ZC: Your posts (along with Echo's) helped alot with many clues on the clue game (which I could still use some help on). You seem to be a nice person.

I don't know a lot of people yet. Most of the people I do know are in th Warriors fan club or post on the clue game and magikarp:TG threads.

Can anyone say something about me yet? I haven't posted much.

ZC: Love your sprites, and for the most part enjoy your posts.

Tailsy: One of my more favorite Mods.

Everyone else on this page: Don't really know you.

Taliax - Don't know you. But... you've got a cool avvie. And a cool name. So umm... extra points for that.

PK Blue - Has a cool avvie. And a cool usertitle. Appears to be cool.

Midnight's mangling of Leibniz's name makes me sad. A lot of people here vaguely irritate me (and I'm sure I irritate plenty of people, but ssh) but there's no-one on #tcod that I can think of whom I specifically dislike.

ME! ME! ME! YOU HATE ME! xD

Dannichu is not all rainbows.
...She never had her rainbows when we met up. I was shocked. :<

Tailsy is awesome. I pay lots of attention to her. In fact, to most of #TCoD. Well, with the exception of the few whom I fear dislike me with their entirety.

I have no idea who Taliax is but I do often misread their name as Tailsy and Halifax sometimes. Shoot me now.

Last edited:
Tailsy:
HONK HONK
BLARGH
HONK

I haven't eaten in 6 hours so that's the most useful thing I can say.

AWESOME, I LIKE DUCKS TOO

\o/

Also haha I'm totally not funny D: but thank you guys x3

Taliax seems nice although I've not seen you around a lot.
Erindor is... ummm... well I know you have a green Espeon avatar? D:
I can never spell Vyraura's name right the first time. But you're coolio otherwise.

Uh anybody I haven't done earlier in the thread can beat me and ask for my opinion. xD I forgot who I've rambled about.

Dannichu is not all rainbows.
...She never had her rainbows when we met up. I was shocked. :<

Sssh, I was full of rainbows and happiness and that's what really counts )<

Espeon is lovely-jubley. Woah, I haven't described anything like that in a very long time. You should come over to Canterbury to say hi sometime :)

Tailsy is fabulous. As is my non-evil twin PK :D Sorry I haven't been online much recently, by the way; coursework is killing meee~ ><

Arylett is the best thing since sliced bread. And since becoming a starving student, I've really come to appreciate the greatness of sliced bread.

I don't know Taliax very well, but if you stay around and post lots, I'm sure I'll love you~

... is very cool. The username always throws me, but as a human being, she's great.

I like Castform. He makes me smile and always has the cutest avatars :3

UV is still tres awesome.

Also what the hell, the corner of my ctrl key is melted O.o

Arylett is the best thing since sliced bread. And since becoming a starving student, I've really come to appreciate the greatness of sliced bread.
;;Gives Arylettslicedbread;; =3

D'aww Danni, that's so sweet. I'm smiling right now~ You are, like I said, megawesomenocity. Completely and totally, uh-huh.

I'ma gonna say in one broad statement that, though some people can be a bit too harsh, and I haven't gotten to know any single person particularly well, this is one of the best-run and overall nicest boards I've ever been to. Really, you guys rule. :D

I'ma gonna say in one broad statement that, though some people can be a bit too harsh, and I haven't gotten to know any single person particularly well, this is one of the best-run and overall nicest boards I've ever been to. Really, you guys rule. :D

We try our best to keep this place relatively drama free, it provides a conducive environment for fun.

Castform: You seem like a nice guy. Also, you have a good taste in avatars.
Arylett: You are... awesome. There's this little something about you I really like.
Kai:

I don't really know anyone here too well as a person, so I just post my impressions...

Eeh... what about me?

i love everyone~~

even when I am angrrrrrry and irritable I still love everyone~~

sunshine and flowers and happiness and -- wait I forgot~~

tildetilde~~ ~\~[Z_Z]~/~ zzzzzzz wake me up when it's saturday zzz deadskoots can't type

hey danni hey

shut up I have a point and I'm not afraid to poke people in the eye with it

assuming by 'point' i mean 'ballpoint pen'
although i'm not sure it's ballpoint
oh well who cares my pen is amazing and useful for EYE STABBING >:|!!

on a completely unrelated note, rrrrr i hate everything

Back
Top Bottom