• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would you call your hypothetical children?

Boy-
Guy
Reid (Except what are the chances of me having a red-haired kid when all the girls I've fallen for were brown haired and I myself am dirty blond?)

Girl-
Felicia.

I'd rather have only one kid, though.

Boy-
Guy
Reid (Except what are the chances of me having a red-haired kid when all the girls I've fallen for were brown haired and I myself am dirty blond?)

Genetic mutation! My best friend is ginger and both of her parents have light brown hair.

Well her dad doesn't have hair anymore. But whatever.

Red hair is a recessive gene and doesn't require a mutation. It can occur with both parents being heterozygous.

Boys name
David
Thomas
Christian
Peter
Soren
Alex

Girls
Sarah
Inge
Jasmine
Natalie
Alexandra
Helena
Anna

etc

EvilCrazyMonkey said:
I'd name my kid Lucifer and send him to a Catholic school.
Brilliant.

Boys:
Elliot
Martin
Matt
James

Girls:
Lorraine
Anna
Rio
Henrietta
Nami
Lynn
Claire
Rika

Last edited:
I shall name my children boring stupid names. It doesn't matter what. When they're teenagers I shall change their name to fit them. More specifically, if they're ugly fatass losers despite my iron fist, they don't get cool names >:I

(assuming they are awesome)
Guy:
Vance
Victor

Girl:
Vera

I have a strange obsession with the letter V.

Uh, I dunno. For a boy maybe Emmett, and girls' names... Alexandra, because it can be shortened to cool things, Emilia, and a couple of weird names like Kestrel and Zeiphe, maybe. I used to think about names all the time, buuut I can't really remember them anymore.

Nathan
Jack
Zach
Stanley
Chazz
Joey

Anna
Rena
Ren

:/

Last edited:
Non-Existant.

But hypothetically, removing the fact that there is no way I will ever have anyone to have kids with... I still don't know. =) Though there are quite a few girl names I like, so maybe I'd name a hypothetical daughter one of those. My favourite's probably Camilla, which also happens to be my best friend's name. :3

For a boy maybe Emmett
I'm turning you in to the NSPCC. xD

Um...

If by an odd chance I get male twins, it's Remus and Romulus. Non-twins (Male) include Sirius, Regulus and Xenophilius. I have no idea for females, though. (Harry Potter nerd, of course.)

Oh, also, I'd like to name a child after their star sign. Unless it's Virgo or Cancer, for obvious reasons.

^Yes. Precisely. And at some point, Virgo would become very contradictory.

...really, would anyone want to be named after their star sign? If I was called Saggitarius, I would murder my parents. Me and my sister Capricorn.

Back
Top Bottom