• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which Fossil Pokemon?

funtubs

What is your favorite fossil pokemon/family? This can be from any generation.

Mine would definitely be Kabutops, maybe just because its fairly similar to Scyther

bastiodon or aerodactyl. cerotopsidae are my favorite dinosaur family and PTERODACTYLS.

I've always liked pretty much all of them, especially the aquatic ones. Kind of hard to choose a favorite, though... probably either Kabuto/Kabutops or Omanyte/Omastar, though I like the 3rd-gen ones too.

...it's a good thing you didn't ask for my least-favorite fossil Pokémon. Now that would be a hard question.

Bastiodon and Rampardos! Totally legit dinosaurs, instead of buggy cepholapod thingies. Back when gen IV was being revealed I was a huge fan of the Bastiodon family, but obviously Ramaprdos is growing on me too.

aerodactyl
RRRR IMMA BITE YO FACE

...:D

this should be made into a poll.

Bastiodon and Rampardos! Totally legit dinosaurs, instead of buggy cepholapod thingies. Back when gen IV was being revealed I was a huge fan of the Bastiodon family, but obviously Ramaprdos is growing on me too.

There more fossils than just dinosaurs. Why should Pokémon be different?

ON TOPIC:

aerodactyl is great

but I think Kabutops

There more fossils than just dinosaurs. Why should Pokémon be different?

Of course, I'm just saying I like dinosaurs a lot more than cephalopod thingies, which is why those Pokemon are my favorite fossils. :p It would be cool to see some mammalian fossil Pokemon next gen, though.

As most people will say, Aerodactyl or Kabutops are sweet. On a related note, I hope this season's aren't as unmemorable as R/S'. Did anyone even like Lileep ?

Back
Top Bottom