• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which postbit do you use?

(hint: vertical is better)

• Total voters
I use whichever one has the postbit on the left; my mind says it should be labelled "vertical" because the postbit itself is vertical, but the entire post layout has things going left to right this way, so I don't know

I use horizontal because it's easy to scroll past it. If I decided to go with vertical for extended lengths of time, I would probably disable icons.

ETA:
actually I might disable icons because 120x120 icons are ugly and big :'[ no offense furret but everything else is 100x100 aa

Horizontal. When there were tons of things in the postbit, like gender and so forth (I want them back D:), I thought that the vertical style looked really cluttered and nasty.

And now I'm used to horizontal. My 120 x 120 avatar loves it, in fact.

Horizontal. Tried vertical, but it just looks too weird. (And cluttered. Horizontal's nicer on my eyes.) And I'm too used to it to change.

But I do use horizontal! D:

Well, sometimes I get tired of it and switch to vertical for a change, but right now it's horizontal.

The vertical postbit is badly organized and cluttered. I use it because I don't like things being between posts. I have signatures hidden for the same reason.

I didn't even know you could change it. D:

Uh

Oh shit I voted the wrong one
Horizontal

The postbit's the thing with your avatar and mini-profile, yes? If so, Horizontal.

Uh... vertical, I think.

Horizontal annoyed me. Then I realised I could change it to the way I've always been used to and was happyhappy. :D

Back
Top Bottom