• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost for the first time in ages on ^

44348892.jpg

72216131.jpg

59541393.jpeg

86279600.jpg

7763895.jpg

78887407.jpg

you guys know it's true

85463218.jpg

78775079.jpg

Last edited:
Riddle Time!

Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
Michael J. Fox has a small one.
Madonna doesn't have one.
The Pope has one but doesn't use it.
Clinton uses his all the time.
Bush is one.
Mickey Mouse has an unusual one.
Liberace never used his on women.
Jerry Seinfeld is very, very proud of his.
Cher claims that she took on 3.
We never saw Lucy use Desi's.
What is it?

The answer is a last name.
Liberace never used his last name on women?
I mean I get the meaning but it's worded in a weird way. Pretty cool riddle though.

I could've sworn the answer was a penis D:
Congratulations! You get the joke!

Anyway some funny pictures:
lilnixon.jpg

PBF103-Nice_Shirt.gif

PBF118-Missing_Grandfather.jpg

PBF207-Gingerbread_Man.jpg

PBF220-Passed_On.jpg

PBF227-Preserves.jpg

buttgenie.gif

gaybomb.gif

phillyhouse.gif

stalingrody.gif

RICHARDAWKINS.jpg

potato.png

My failed first try at a motivational poster featuring my favorite food. If anything, you'll laugh at the pointlessness of the whole thing :D

yay! I actually made people laugh! :3

Expect another one about peppers. Or something. Except funnier and the fact that I have no idea what the text will be.

Well, I would have lost...then that pokemon snap thing came on. Eh...I only liked the plusle/minun bit, cuz it was cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom