Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.
Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.
Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?
I ACTUALLY STARTED LAUGHING AT "Boyfriend!! Boyfriend???" FOR SOME REASON- Joined February 2008. I was like thirteen and I prefer not to remember those times.
- VB crash (really nothing cool happened between join and crash except grade school graduation but whatever)
- high school?? High school!!!
- End of freshman year
- WHOOPS I'M NOT HETEROSEXUAL
- wait am i
- NOPE NOT
- MORE ANXIETY
- MENTAL BREAKDOWNS ON SCHOOL TRIPS
- Yay no more crushes on straight girls/gay boys that i'm friends with
- Yay junior year
- Wait fuck crush on straight girl who i'm friends with
- I think???
- Well my crush has a boyfriend
- actually most of my friends have boyfriends
- Oh whoops single and don't really care
- Yay senior
- Yay first show role
- Never mind I don't like this
- THREE SCRIPTS????
- Yay another play role I like this one
- WHOOPS STILL CRUSH
- More friends????
- Wait fuck I don't like this friend
- WHOOPS FELL IN LOVE WITH A BROADWAY SHOW
- Okay I'm done with this friend
- Yay life is better
Wow this is really me.[hide=Did I do this already, or no?]
>Joined when I was eleven
>Was a huge buttmunch and no one can say otherwise
>oH MY GOSH THE WORLD AROUND ME SUDDENLY BECAME CLEAR
>Got interested in writing
>People at my school respected me more due to me being a more tolerable person