• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Gift Exchange 2010

Thank you all.

Also, I'm still trying to figure out what Kam means by "coolest dude in all of ASB".

I mean that you're a person who is a member of the anime-style-battling league who is at a level of coolness superior to all other members of the aforementioned anime-style-battling league.

Hence why you got my beloved Skorupi. 8888)

Anyway GIFTS

Karkat Vantas
- Maggyo (F) <Static> from Kratos Aurion
- [Threshecutioner] Scyther (M) <Technician> from Negrek
- Meowth (M) <Technician>, voucher for Aianto, and moon stone from Meowth
- $50 from Metallica Fanboy
- $1 from Mawile

KRATOS: How incredibly kind of you to give me a MAGGYO. MAGGYO is the greatest Pokemon ever. How did you know? Oh right, you know because it is obvious to anyone with a brain that MAGGYO is the single greatest Pokemon ever conceived. Hahaha.

NEGREK: Not a big fan of Scyther, but a Scyther named after my dream job is another thing entirely. Thank you! This time I will not pawn your present off to get a water-type Pokemon I will never use oh look Blastoise is selling his Feebas.

MEOWTH: I don't like cats that conjure coins from their ass. Aianto, on the other hand... a Moon Stone should come in handy at some point in the future. Thank you. :D

METALLICA FANBOY: Fuck that is a lot of money! That's... twice how much I have now. Woah nelly.

MAWILE: It's the thought that counts! ...who the hell am I kidding this is the most underwhelming present ever. But thanks anyway!

EVERYONE ELSE: All my shitty nicknames are temporary, except for ELEANOR. Feel free to rename them.

negrek said:
Byrus
- Grimer (F) <Sticky Hold> Kratos Aurion
- [coughcough] Koffing [M] <Levitate> from Blastoise
- [Carnifex] Gible (M) from Negrek
- One free card flip game at the Game Corner from Meowth
Ah, thank you very much guys!

Chiropter
- Razor fang from Kratos Aurion
- Voucher for koromori and poison barb from Negrek

Woot, Koromori! How on Earth did you know, Negrek?

That razor fang has a soon-to-be gliscor's name written all over it.

Thanks, you guys!

(And blazheirio, feel free to change Kratos' my voucher to something else if you don't want double zoruas.)

ultraviolet
- Moon stone from Byrus
- Meowth (F) <Technician> and rare candy from meowth

MIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!

but thankyou, she's lovely. c: and thankyou for the moon stone, Byrus!

... I would have gotten people things too but I've been really inactive in ASB lately and now I feel bad.

The List

Respect the Blade
- [Axel] Absol (M) <Super Luck> from Silver
- [Keaton] Vulpix (F) <Flash Fire> from Barubu
- [King's English] Ralts (M) <Synchronize> with Automail Arm and a dawn stone from Blastoise

Yay presents!

Silver, thank you for the absol (why yes you really should smack the person you bought that for.)
Barubu, thank you for the surprise gift (I always wanted a vulpix.)
Blastoise, thank you for the Ralts and the Dawn Stone (which I had NO idea I was going to get)
And thank you for the free card flip game voucher thingy, Meowth.

Lucas755
- Eevee (M) <Adaptability> from Chiropter

:D Thanks Chiropter! (And Meowth.)

I kept checking to see if someone would get me something so I could get them something, but I guess I've been ninja'd.

Woot, Koromori! How on Earth did you know, Negrek?

That razor fang has a soon-to-be gliscor's name written all over it.

Thanks, you guys!

(And blazheirio, feel free to change Kratos' my voucher to something else if you don't want double zoruas.)

(Alternatively, since technically the one I bought was originally for me and I gave it to you instead of buying another because I like ~stealth gifting~, I could take it back and just buy you anything else you like.)

Negrek said:
Silver
- [Bladedge] Sneasel (M) <Inner Focus> from RespectTheBlade

Yay! Thank you Blade! And thank you Meowth! Now to go plot evil plans with my new Sneasel :3

Last edited:
(Alternatively, since technically the one I bought was originally for me and I gave it to you instead of buying another because I like ~stealth gifting~, I could take it back and just buy you anything else you like.)

Wouldn't it be easier for you to buy a Zorua voucher yourself and then for me to change my voucher instead of trading stuff? Thanks for the offer though.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to buy a Zorua voucher yourself and then for me to change my voucher instead of trading stuff? Thanks for the offer though.

Possibly, but I guess I'm sort of under the impression that the voucher itself is still technically "mine"... meh, I dunno, still a little unclear on how gifting of this stuff would work. Whatever.

also not if the other thing you'd want is cheaper than $15-$20 dollars

Last edited:
Possibly, but I guess I'm sort of under the impression that the voucher itself is still technically "mine"... meh, I dunno, still a little unclear on how gifting of this stuff would work. Whatever.

also not if the other thing you'd want is cheaper than $15-$20 dollars

Actually, I was planning to change one of my vouchers to a Fushide but then I discovered that I've grown attached to the nicknames I've given to the Zorua, and I really don't mind twins. So I'm fine as it is.

The List

Cloudsong
- Magikarp (M) and Swablu (F) from Crazy Linoone

Ooh thank you, I be claiming these unexpected gifts x] I honestly didn't expect to get anything, I had to be told by someone that I had gifts xD Now I wish that I had enough stuff to give out gifts D:

The List
Black Yoshi
- [Not a Crazed Gunman] Horsea (F) <Sniper>
- One pokémon from moon-panther

Tanku, e'erbody! And here I only knew about Moony's present. :3 I 'spose I be claming these here gifts.

Negrek said:
Negative Vibe
- Magikarp (M) from Crazy Linoone
- Dawn stone from Meowth
(*gratefully claims*)
Thanks Negrek for the PM. I need to check asb central more. :D
Crazy Linoone: Hey! Thank you! I am really excited about training him to become an awesome Gyrados!
Meowth: Thank you soo much! It's going to be perfect for evolving my Snorunt!
I feel bad T_T ...I didn't even see this thread until I got the PM. So I didn't get anyone anything. D: I guess I'll be doing a lot of gift-shopping next year to make up for it, hopefully. :)
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EVERYONE! :D

Back
Top Bottom