• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
first day of school was awesome, no less than two friends in each of my classes (: never did get to take that picture with all my sisters but alas :P

I am done masking my intelligence.

All my life I was embarassed because I was smart. Too smart. I can't take it anymore. In high school I would slack off on purpose so that I could "fit in". I'm done. Time to show the world how intelligent I really am.

Widdle nephew Seth was born :3
Too bad he wasn't born yesterday, I wanted him to be a Leo Do:

EDIT: Also Heir Transparent.

TODAY ON RK IS BACK FROM VACAY WE HEAR ABOUT WHAT HE DID

Well I:

Took an Eevee, slighty EV trained it into levels close to my team members and declared member of team

Caught huge-ass fish

Got fifty free dollars :3

First day of school=awesome. I got lost a few times, but a lot of people were happy to see me, which makes me feel awesome.

I got to go back to school! I got so many hugs/ tackle-pounces, made even better by the fact that I know that it will be the same tomorrow. I am now able to recover from my severe hug withdrawal. ^_^

I just beat an Armored Ghost in two heroes.

Green Magic+Red Fire magic=Dead ghosts

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom