• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

I'd like an E-ref for this, please. It probably won't go past issuing a DQ, but if someone could finish it up for me/us it'd be awesome.

I'd like an E-ref for this, please. It probably won't go past issuing a DQ, but if someone could finish it up for me/us it'd be awesome.
I asked Negrek about that, and she said he could get an extra 1-2 months due to the absence note in his signature. Since it's been over a month already (where the hell is the time going oh god) and I'm guessing you probably want that slot freed up, I'll issue that DQ warning now.

Last edited:
NOTE! I am SUPER not-interested in this place anymore and therefore will not be finishing any of the battles I took. Unfortunately, this means uv/Music Dragon and Star 69/Mendatt will need a new ref for their battles.

To sweeten the deal, I will use my infinite wealth to buy the people who take these battles a Pokemon. (ONLY ONCE THESE BATTLES ARE DONE)

Reserving Star69 vs Mendatt for as soon as one of my battle ends. It should be soon enough.

Need an Eref for jaketiger1116 vs me. I just private messaged Negrek today and she told me to get an eref or wait a couple weeks. It has been a month since both of has posted commands for Round 4.
Thanks in advance if you do take this.

Need an Eref for jaketiger1116 vs me. I just private messaged Negrek today and she told me to get an eref or wait a couple weeks. It has been a month since both of has posted commands for Round 4.
Thanks in advance if you do take this.

Taking.

Edit:
So, the referee for this battle resigned. I'm pretty sure this means waiting out a week or so would be little more than a formality.

It's like one or two rounds from the end, but I'm offering to ref something in exchange anyway, for the sake of NaNoWriMo fodder.
Taking this too. I'd appreciate if you reffed one of my battles from the challenge board, your choice but only if you want to. I'll take this regardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom