• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Regarding my Seadra in my battle vs. MF, it was technically a Horsea when the battle started as I hadn't had a chance to evolve her before the battle was created in the db (she had the experience, but it was from a pre-ASB implosion battle so Zhorken had to add it manually). I don't know if you have the necessary powers, but if you do, can you give me the option to evolve her in the db?
    So Kratos hasn't been online for around a week now and I wanted to ask if it becomes relevant later - are there special procedures for getting an e-ref for the tournament? (Like, do you already have someone lined up? Should pathos and I ask in the outpost or keep waiting, or...)

(I'm so hyped for the 4B)
    Someone put it in there after a party and just forgot to tell me. I knew it was a possibility so I asked for my backpack not to be removed from the car with everyone else's, but I guess nobody heard me and it was unloaded into the parking lot, where I didn't pick it up but instead a parent found it and brought it to the office. Lots of stupid mistakes that weren't mine (I'm too smart about this sort of thing to make those mistakes). I was really looking forward to being there, but there's nothing I can do :/

Except ref! I'll reach out and ask Superbird if he'd like a hand with the brawl.
    You could say that. I've never co-reffed anything before, so I'm not sure how the workload/pay would be split, but yeah if Superbird needs help I'd be willing to!
    Yo if you need a ref for the baby bug thing I've got a clean reffing plate and a suddenly very reffing-available summer
    remember the baby bug ball brawl? I wonder whatever happened to that... it seemed like a really fun idea!
    Yet another tournament question: do arena effects like Sunny Day and the like carry over between bouts?

edit: oops I just realized I said "like Sunny Day and the like" I'm really good at this conversation thing, right

edit 2: next up in "descriptions: the saga", Magical Leaf's description says "They are not thrown with the same intensity as Razor Leaf" but it has 5 more base power
    (aaalso does recoil from Rocky Helmet, Iron Barbs, and the like count for Own Worst Enemy)
    1) "παῦροι γάρ τοι παῖδες ὁμοῖοι πατρὶ πέλονται,
    οἱ πλέονες κακίους, παῦροι δέ τε πατρὸς ἀρείους.
    δοιαὶ γάρ τε πύλαι ἀμενηνῶν εἰσὶν ὀνείρων·
    αἱ μὲν γὰρ κεράεσσι τετεύχαται, αἱ δ' ἐλέφαντι.
    οἵ ῥ' ἐλεφαίρονται, ἔπε' ἀκράαντα φέροντες·
    οἳ δὲ διὰ ξεστῶν κεράων ἔλθωσι θύραζε,
    οἵ ῥ' ἔτυμα κραίνουσι, βροτῶν ὅτε κέν τις ἴδηται."

(I don't remember what this means, Google Translate says "pafroi agar TOI child likes Patria pelontai, Most Wicked, pafroi NOT te Patria lift. Southern et agar te gates ameninon eisin dream; Ai MEN gar keraessi tetefchatai, aye fourth elephant. The P 'elefairontai, Ltd.' akraanta bearing; And the horns by pitchers elthosi thyraze, The P 'etyma krainousi, Broteas OTE Ken the iditai." Great job Google Translate)

2) "576F772C20796F752772652073756368206120706F6F707970616E74732E," Fantôme screams, matching the cadence of his "words" to the piano playing dramatically behind him. He pauses, and a thunderclap claps loudly, like thunder. "416E642C796F7520646F6E2774206861766520616E792074656574682E204C696B652C20776861742773206120547972756E7420776974686F75742074656574683F21—" Unfortunately, these choice insults go over Drogon's head, and he lobs a rock at his opponent.

3) "Oshgay, ou'reyay ustjay osay otnay eatgray. Evenway myway ianopay isway eatergray anthay ouyay. Ahay ahay ahay. Ahay," says Fantôme. When Drogon doesn't react to these choice insults, he continues, "Ahay! Ahay! Darn it, ahay!!" and finally gives up, turning away just as the Tyrunt lobs a pink-sheathed rock at him.

(also an IOU is totally fine with me n_n b)
    Aw, cute! I was trying to find some name from mythology to give her, but all the spider god and goddesses seemed too intimidating to fit fuzzy little joltik.
    (Energy costs count for Own Worst Enemy, right? or is that just "costs" as in Belly Drum or something?)
    It's only befouling to you. To great wind hamster it is ultimate purification. Nothing is more hallowed than the water that the doge and saviour stores within.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom