• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

I imagine you can abuse depositing and withdrawing to achieve that, if you care that much.

Not really. The pokémon are currently sorted by their ID number in both the squad and the PC, with a few bizarre quirks here and there. Effectively, they'll always be listed within their group in whatever order they were purchased/obtained in, regardless of when they were withdrawn or deposited. I did mention this to Negrek before, though, and she said she'd consider adding it down the line.

My actual Battle record is 1-0 ((two if you count the one versus Joseph Night shade where not a round was reffed and he got banned))

And how many happiness points does my Feebas have. Listed as 0.

And can we only buy evo items?

And can we only buy evo items?

If I'm not mistaken, non-evo items are still purchasable at the other shops (Kusari-Mart and Grass King's, for example) just as they always have been. The only items that got put in the automated shop are those which were purchasable at the PRO pre-hack.

My actual Battle record is 1-0 ((two if you count the one versus Joseph Night shade where not a round was reffed and he got banned))

Negrek already said this is on her list of things to do in the first post. It would fall under "battle integration".

I just bought and evolved a Bedlum, but it still says that the Metang has 0/8 EXP, does this mean I would ahve to get it 8 EXP before I can evolve it into a Metagross?

For everyone:

Battle Record/Your Current Battles

Yes, these are blank for everybody. They're just placeholders until I write the code that will actually make them work.

IF YOU HAVE UNCLAIMED VOUCHERS

If your vouchers didn't get added to your profile, post what pokémon you want out of them in the Registration Office.

Pokémon Nicknames

I forgot to mention that if your pokémon's nickname had any special characters in it (like letters with accents or symbols, etc.), they were probably removed. You should be able to add them back in by using the rename function.

Also, thanks to everyone who complimented the hack! I'm glad you like it. :D

Responding to individuals:

Zoroark

Yes, Megumi has 4 Happiness, which makes him able to evolve. I forgot to mention that I dialed down that requirement.

Legendaryseeker99

Answered various places, but there will be a thread about this soon.

Barubu

Tirtouga added.

Kratos Aurion

Tenebrae does have 2 happiness.

Big Red Cherry Bomb

Bloodstained Hurricane, right? Bachuru will have to make that change, but I'll give her the information to do so.

Skeline was listed as a skelitten in the profile you submitted, but is now evolved.

RespectTheBlade

Yes, in the future the hack will have information on rank and battles being reffed for referees.

Lord of the Fireflies

As before, you need to get any changes to your sig moves or attributes approved.

And yes, eventually custom sprites will be possible.

Whirlpool

I haven't come up with a good way to let people buy any number of pokémon of different species yet that does not require JavaScript. The current implementation is indeed crappy. However, I'm not sure what you mean by a search bar or a price index.

blazheirio889

Those weren't in the profile you provided, but they've been added now. Your togepi does have 2 happiness (and 2 EXP). Pokémon that evolve by happiness do not have their current EXP displayed, and happiness takes precedence over EXP (so eevee will show happiness instead of EXP).

Zora of Termina

Fixed.

Rainbow Dash

Right, I'll get slowbro out of there.

Jack_the_PumpkinKing

Rearranging the order of the active squad would be a real pain (if you mean permanently instead of just temporary sorting). It might happen, but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

Wargle

Your feebas has 1 happiness.

You can only buy evo items from the shop. If you buy battle items from one of the appropriate threads, I'll add them to your account for you.

Grass King

I added the right number of EXP to him. In the future I'll fix it up so that for-pay evolution gives the correct EXP.

Price index might be like that bit in the first post of the old PRO; all the pokémon are listed under their rarities/prices, and it's easy to search (if it's alphabetical order particularly, and also ctrl + f works).

Can you do a happiness check for Riley the Riolu? He should have more than 0 happiness...

Anyways, this is awesome. The sheer awesomeness of this cannot be described.

I think I'll start building Negrek shrines along with my RNGod ones.

Price index might be like that bit in the first post of the old PRO; all the pokémon are listed under their rarities/prices, and it's easy to search (if it's alphabetical order particularly, and also ctrl + f works).
You mean you'd want a list there for reference, or you would actually want all the species spelled out and you could put down how many of each you wanted to buy as the input?

Can you do a happiness check for Riley the Riolu? He should have more than 0 happiness...

Anyways, this is awesome. The sheer awesomeness of this cannot be described.

I think I'll start building Negrek shrines along with my RNGod ones.
Riley is down for 6 happiness.

I'd be careful if I were you. The RNG gods are a jealous bunch.

Back
Top Bottom