• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Thanks~ *awkward silence broken*

Yes, I donated my hair to Locks of Love. Haven't had hair this short for at least 7 years. Thankfully my hair grows quickly.

I've done that before, too! You feel very helpful, no? =D

Your hair is awesome. And I see you have purple pants, that is also awesome. Approval.

In other news, Me and Dannichu. And my brother.

You and your brother look like people i know irl o.o
Danni is cute~

Face and less face.

I try to stay gender neutral. It's hard. :\

You're really cute. Especially in the first picture =x

You're not a failure! =o
I actually quite like your hair and shades =x

Didn't Sarah say five TCoD people or something had slept on her settee? XD (I thought that was pretty damn awesome)

Yup. She's never even been on the forum, but has had you, me, Butterfree, opal, Mhals and Espeon stay on her couch. Not all at once, though.
(She's very good about me ringing her at 3am and saying "So me and this person I know off the internet will be staying at yours for a few days. That's okay, right?".)

NEW HAT IS AWESOME, Y.

I've met nobody (besides a couple of relatively inactive members who I know in real life anyway), but once had the opportunity to meet several including, uh, Kai and Dannichu at the London MCM Expo, but was sadly busy on that day.

In other news, I've gone beyond wearing one hat at a time and now wear...

Uh, four, five... Six hats! I think. I also have four shirts on.

...I have a vastly unattractive expression in the above photo, I just realised.

Your hair is awesome. And I see you have purple pants, that is also awesome. Approval.
I feel like a Galactic grunt. :B Also, everyone ever needs purple pants.

:D I should see if I can meet up with you sometime.
Surskitty wins Best Hair Award :3
Ha! Thanks.
I might be meeting surskitty at the end of this month :3
Indeed! We will have to produce pictures.
Yup. She's never even been on the forum, but has had you, me, Butterfree, opal, Mhals and Espeon stay on her couch. Not all at once, though.
(She's very good about me ringing her at 3am and saying "So me and this person I know off the internet will be staying at yours for a few days. That's okay, right?".)

NEW HAT IS AWESOME, Y.
If I ever have a chance to go to your side of the pond, any chance you can find someplace for me to stay? :D? Fufufu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom