• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I had thought about it too when I first saw it.

I wonder where it fits in with the nature vs. technology and yin-yang theme, though.

Maybe it's like, uh, Reshiram is steam (fire) power, Zekrom is electrical pwoer and Kyuremu is... ice power? Uh. Perhaps not.

Oh, you mean the chicken ice guy?

I'd assume it acts as a counterbalance to the heat based powers of fire and electricity. Or not. I dunno.

guess what I misread that as.

Did the exact same thing the first time.

EDIT: Just noticed; Psychic Elite 4's Pokemon seem to look like something to do with sleeping. (two things to cuddle in bed, one causes dreams, and the Shinporah could pass for a dream catcher) Look at what her room is.

yup.I thought that too. I was looking through the dex for the 3rd mascot and saw that red thingy in a cloud(lol) so i thought thats prolly not it so i think it is Kyuremu

I'm pretty sure Mamepato's final evolution (Uh, Kenhorou?) also has rather different gender forms... Hold on...
Here:

kenhorou-forms.jpg

The left-hand is male and the right-hand female.

...Amongst others, probably.
Pretty sure this is a season-based change, not gender.

I don't. The game is going to suck, and the series should have stopped at Gold and Silver.

Me too. Actually, who doesn't? Perhaps we should take the time to make our teams and anticipate the extraordinary grind. I mean seriously, level 59 to for a first stage? 64 to get the second stage? Well we're apparently given the Lucky Egg by Professor Aragi, but still, that's just crazy.

EDIT: YouTube is failing me. Is that legendary theme have the Dennis Penance chanting in the background?

Last edited:
I don't. The game is going to suck, and the series should have stopped at Gold and Silver.

Me too. Actually, who doesn't? Perhaps we should take the time to make our teams and anticipate the extraordinary grind. I mean seriously, level 59 to for a first stage? 64 to get the second stage? Well we're apparently given the Lucky Egg by Professor Aragi, but still, that's just crazy.

Those levels ARE pretty ridiculous. On the bright side, there's apparently a new, lower shiny rate which I'm pretty happy about. Also, there is a cat. I WANT IT.

Awful news everyone.

Apparently Wargle and Kirikizan are exclusive to Black, which would lead you to assume that White gets Gorrugo and Valjina instead, like I assumed. Though I don't know how true this is. (and then everyone flocks to Black)

Also, Urugumosu is apparently encountered at level 70. Is it a special Pokemon? The fact that it is so late in the game (apparently after E4; not sure if accessible before hand) stuffs my chances of using it through out the game. Ah well, only time will tell us the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom