• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, NoA and NoE are a single entity now. So if it's missing in Europe, it's going to be missing in the NA release, too.

FFFFFF-

But I liked the slots ;-; Remember in RS when you could play roulette? Fun times XD

Maybe they'll make it like Voltorb Flip in that you can only win more coins, but they'll put the slots back in. That removes the "gambling" aspect, correct?

There definetly are parents who bubble wrap their children, and while it used to be just plain annoying, the fact that they are now affecting us, the people who's parents don't care and realize there is no threat is not OK in my books. Every parent reserves the right to raise their child any way they wish, but the second their ideals affect us negatively, they are crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

And Vixie is right about NoA/E, it seems, which means both Americans and us Canadians are being dragged down. And exactly how is a highly explosive card game any safer?

What sounds dumb in English doesn't necessarily sound dumb (or as dumb) in Japanese. Or any other language for that matter.

Yeah, I know. That's why I was saying that I hoped someone came up with a better translation for it, since "Bug Resistance" sounds pretty lame in English. I can't read Japanese at all, other than a little bit of katakana, so I have no way of knowing what an attack name written in hiragana might be able to translate to in English...

I'm assuming that either "Bug Resistance" is a bad translation, or the name is one that loses something in translation from Japanese to English.

(00:24:18) Megan: "A website viewer has sent us the material he used to create Wakoishi, that ugly plant Pokemon, and the sprite of Emonga"
(00:24:22) Megan: So he created those two
(00:24:25) Megan: and the SPRITE of Emonga
(00:24:32) Megan: So Emonga itself probably isn't fake o:

Is that the same Pokémon as the Broccoli one? I'm pretty sure that one was called Brocco (Burokko?) and was mostly green... Although this one does have a broccoli-like head, erm, attachment.

I can't decide wether Broccolimon should go into "Cute new Pokémon" (The toy) or "Cool new Pokémon" (The art) on my list...

Meh, just another monkey Pokemon. Might end up using it though if I don't start with Smugleaf or if another good grass Pokemon isn't revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom