• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

There already is a Unown-themed font, I believe. I have it somewhere...

Out of interest, what program is that?

I don't think you put Leaferno on your site... it's the one that looks like it's on fire and evolves from Leaflare.

About the website, at the moment I'm switching all my files, sprites and other stuff onto my laptop at the moment, so when it's all done I'll update it or I might just put them all into the TCoD album.

Can I be a Trainer? Can I be a Victory road Trainer or Gym Leader.
If I'm Gym Leader:
Squirtle Lv.20
Staryu Lv.21
Wartortle Lv.22

If I'm in Victory Road:
Starmie Lv.50
Venusaur Lv.52
Clefable Lv.51
Hypno Lv.49
Magneton Lv.52

That's my LeafGreen team.

The albinos are good, but it would take soooo long to edit all the sprites like that. Simple recolors of the entire dex take hours, or even days. But edits, well, you would probably have to spend 200 hours on the computer...

Something simpler, like this albino, would make life much easier for you.

Albino_Drifloon23077.bmp

I could have 100 of those done in an hour or two...

And did you like the skull thing I posted in your profile?

Tropiking = Can't wait for the raptors and the unown ledgendary, hope they turn out good.
Zulo = About the "Artic" Pokemon, I'm not changing all of the pokemon just a select group that I think will work well being in a mountainous area and evolved to survive. The albino drifloon is good but I want a new breed of pokemon and not just pokemon with different colours.

EDIT: I was searching on the net and found an unown font and installed it into my laptop and it works perfectly, yay!

Any specifics? I'd like to do some evos/prevos, but I want to know if you want any specific ones.

EDIT: Oh! What about a Kiwi Pokemon? (As in the bird)

Yeah, I really want a evo for Absol that's based on a wolf and maybe a prevo as well. No more kiwis please as I've already recieved about five but I wanted Weta and Tuatara sets please.

I would like to work more on Cankyl, but I need the answer to this question:
Are you keeping the FR/LG TMs and HMs, or are you making new ones?

MurrMurr = Great, I'm going to be using the FR&LG TMS and HMS first and then if the games a success I'll make an updated version with loads of new things, like new moves, new places, new story add ons and general new stuff.

Cankyl TMs/HMs:
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM09 Bullet Seed
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM19 Giga Drain
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM23 Iron Tail
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
HM01 Cut
HM06 Rock Smash

And there you have it, I'll probably do the rest of the line later today.

Back
Top Bottom