• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea is better than coffee any day. And my caffeine comes from Dr. Pepper.

I will not touch coffee, or even coffee flavored candy. I just don't like the taste.

viridian city old man has been removed to a rehabilitation center.

thank you for your report.

No, he just had an expresso and is wired. >=[

*drinks more lattes* =3

I was addicted to coke a cola not too long ago. Everything I have now is decaffinated. Does that make me an exception?

I suppose I fall upon the thin beige line between the coffee- and tea-drinkers. I enjoy both equally. With nothing in them.

But I'm American, and live in the South, where the tea is brewed chilled and made cloyingly sweet for your drinking pleasure. If you order your morning or afternoon Brit-style tea you'll get laughed at and/or called a Yankee.

I suppose I fall upon the thin beige line between the coffee- and tea-drinkers. I enjoy both equally. With nothing in them.

But I'm American, and live in the South, where the tea is brewed chilled and made cloyingly sweet for your drinking pleasure. If you order your morning or afternoon Brit-style tea you'll get laughed at and/or called a Yankee.

sweet tea yesss

Actually I haven't seen 'normal' tea on any menu at all. I'm sure they've got it though!

GODOT APPROVES OF THIS THREAD.

Anyway, I've had coffee before, but it was when I was young and my grandmother spammed the milk and sugar. :D But without the spam of milk and sugar, I only like it a bit. Not exactly my choice of a morning drink. I've never had tea though. *dodges flying shoes*

WELL since this is now apparently a coffee AND tea thread I suppose I can pop in. Yes I'm one of those freaks who doesn't particularly have a preference for either, they're both good by me. :B I've a major caffeine addiction, but I can't stand those fizzy bottles of food colouring and high fructose corn syrup so it's ALL coffee and tea for me.
Generally coffee takes just a bit of milk and sugar, and tea takes honey, but I experiment a lot. I have to admit a slight weakness for those over-the-top lattes and such, but I always order them strong with extra espresso so...
I'll also vouch for peppermint tea, though, because sometimes when I've had so much caffeine in a day my head is throbbing I need something non-caffeinated to cool off~ Also Spearmint, actually. Wintergreen would be lovely to find. I also often mix Earl Grey and Chamomile when I'm upset, helps me calm down, and in the winter I adore chai blends.

...I can't drink fizzy things. D: This makes me unable to drink pop, sparkling water and... a lot of stuff. I hated how Germany was so obsessed with carbonated drinks, it was ridiculous. >>

So I drink coffee sometimes! As a treat, really, or when I'm really, really tired and I need to get in gear for school. Usually I just have some hot chocolate of awesomeness instead. Erm... I haven't experimented much with coffee, but I do like dumping in vast amounts of sugar and milk because I have a sweet tooth and it's not very nomful otherwise.

I'm not really a fan of normal tea, though I do like this Rosehip flavour my mom generally buys, and I haven't experimented much out of a sip of a sample of green tea.

...The thing I drink most is just water. ><

I hate coffee, it makes me barf :(
I actually can't stand the taste/feel? of sparkling drinks and alcohol either so I think I just have a ridiculously childish palate

I love starbucks mocha doubleshot energy+ginseng when I pull an all-nighter to finish something or another. When I don't need the energy boost, tea. Any kind as long as it's sweet. Preferably with honey instead of sugar, I don't know why though.

Viridian City Old Man and Godot are my Caffine Brothers.

Viridian City Old Man = Godot's Father.

Godot = My dad.

In terms of cofee consumption. EVERY FUCKING DAY MAN GOTTA HAVE IT>

sweet tea yesss

Actually I haven't seen 'normal' tea on any menu at all. I'm sure they've got it though!
A lot of restaurants have caught on to the tradition of bringing your chilled tea unsweetened and allow you to add sugar to your heart's content. But usually I'll order mine sweet and add even more sugar to it. Which can't be healthy, but it's tasty.

You're all animals. Coffee cannot be meant for human consumption, or consumption at all, as it tastes of pure unadulterated evil.
Seriously why would you actually drink this the smell makes me die slightly and Godot is its only redeeming feature and he probably only drinks it because he's too awesome to care that it's vile

You're all animals. Coffee cannot be meant for human consumption, or consumption at all, as it tastes of pure unadulterated evil.
Seriously why would you actually drink this the smell makes me die slightly

It smells like warm, linoleum-reflected light in the eveningtime, bringing a glow to the eyes of children and adults alike.

aka go suck a beldum coffee rocks 1:oD

As do I!

Coffee might have the Viridian Coffee Man, but tea has the Gatehouse Guards in FR/LG. They wouldn't let you bloody through till they'd had their bloody tea.

Experiment time!

My favorite way to drink coffee is fraps. I love mocha light fraps from Starbucks especially. Anyone have troubles with my choice in coffee consumption?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom