• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evolution Station

Oyaaaa!?

That's a lot of rare candies.

JYNX, EXPLOUD, AND HYPNO GETTO DA ZE!!

Um does it cost $30 to revivify fossils?

Root and Claw and Dome fossils reviving please and thank you.

And if it doesn't cost, I'll evolve them all; if it does, I won't. Thank you.

Profile link here.

EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot: using my Oval Stone, $30 & Shiny Stone, $30 & Leaf Stone, and Razor Claw to evolve my Happiny, Budew then Roselia, Bellsprout then Weepinbell, and Sneasel respectively.

Also apparently revivification doesn't cost anything, whoo.
Oh, right. From now on, the Evolution Station doubles as the Revivification Station! If you have a fossil, turn it in here and it will count as a free evolution to its given pokémon.

Last edited:

Lileep(m)

Root and Claw and Dome fossils reviving please and thank you.

Profile link here.

EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot: using my Oval Stone, $30 & Shiny Stone, $30 & Leaf Stone, and Razor Claw to evolve my Happiny, Budew then Roselia, Bellsprout then Weepinbell, and Sneasel respectively.

Lileep(f)Anorith(m)Kabuto(m)

ChanseyRoseradeVictreebelWeavile

/That/ is a lot of rare candies. 60bux get~

Froslass

In addition to the above, I'll revive my Skorupi, Lapras and Relicanth.

Profile joke here

Skorupi(f) Lapras(m) Relicanth(f)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom