• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eye Color

What color are your eyes?

• Brown

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Amber/Gold

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Hazel

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Black

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Gray

• Blue

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Turquoise

• Green

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Violet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple (only occurs with albinism)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Red (only occurs with albinism)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heterochromia (two different colors) (please specify in post)

• Total voters
My eyes are the amazingly generic brown, but they're kind of on the lighter side. This isn't exactly relavant, but on my left eye I have a brown speck between my cornea and the white part of my eye.

Well, green, but a kind of brown-ish green that occasionally looks blue-grey.

Aren't I special.

(Hint: Not really)

Green. :3 they're just around this shade minus the brown

Actually, that looks pretty close to my colour too, right down to the lighter ring around the pupil. How exciting.

On another note, everyone else in my direct family has blue eyes, so I must be adopted.

Mine seem to hange depending on the light. In really bright, natural light like daylight, they're a really mysterious sea-green/turquoise with some greyish flecks. Under incandescent, they look hazel or gold-ish, sometimes even brown. Under fluorescent, they're grey and look cold and dead. x_x

But naturally they're that really mysterious sea-green. And I have huge pupils regardless of how dark or light it is. I've been told it makes me look really bright and inquisitive, but I don't get why. :/

Back
Top Bottom