• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite song

It's hard to just pick one.

Conquer All - Behemoth
Now I Lay Thee Down - Machine Head
Love? - Strapping Young Lad
My Last Serenade - Killswitch Engage
Hold Back The Day - DevilDriver
Slit Wrist Theory - 36 Crazyfists
Believe In Nothing - Nevermore
All Hope Is Gone - Slipknot
Psychosocial - Slipknot
Halo - Machine Head
Clouds Over California - DevilDriver
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost - DevilDriver
Bleed - Meshuggah
Vermilion - Slipknot
The Bleeding - Five Finger Death Punch
The Dream Is Over - Mushroomhead (Feat. Jens Kidman of Meshuggah)
Scream Aim Fire - Bullet For My Valentine
The Howling - Within Temptation
Bloodwork - 36 Crazyfists
Laid To Rest - Lamb Of God
Imperium - Machine Head
Rejection Role - Soilwork
As Above So Below - Behemoth
A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free) - Megadeth (Feat. Cristina Scabbia)
30/30-150 - Stone Sour
Bleed The Fifth - Divine Heresy
Purity - Slipknot
Polyphony - Strapping Young Lad
Save Me - Damageplan
Seamless - American Head Charge
War Head - OTEP
Just So You Know - American Head Charge
Sober - Tool

Right now, my favourite songs are the trance version of Stars by Roxette (umm, in case you're interested, you can listen to it here - the title says Start, but hey :D) and Get Out (Of My Way) by Dj Shog.

Hmm, currently, my top ten songs roll out like this:

10: Luke Bryan - Country Man
9: Eli Young Band - When it Rains
8: Kelly Clarkson - Low
7: Adam Gregory - Crazy Days
6: Lee Ann Womack - Last Call
5: Randy Houser - Anything Goes
4: The Lost Trailers - Holler Back
3: Keith Urban - You Look Good in My Shirt
2: Gretchen Wilson - Don't Do Me No Good
1: Jewel - I Do

As you can see, I love country music. If I had to pick my all-time favorite songs:

10: Dixie Chicks - Landslide
9: Sugarland - All I Want to Do
8: Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl
7: Lady Antebellum - Love Don't Live Here
6: Miranda Lambert - Gunpowder and Lead
5: Sugarland - Something More
4: LeAnn Rimes - Probably Wouldn't Be This Way
3: Lady Antebellum - Love Don't Live Here
2: Sugarland - Baby Girl
1: Miranda Lambert - New Strings

My favourite song changes all the time, but 1985 by Bowling for Soup is normally up there. Along with a ton of stuff from RENT (La Vie Boheme, Take Me Or Leave Me, Tango: Maureen) and Wicked (Defying Gravity, What Is This Feeling?, For Good).
But it varies too much to really say.

Very hard question, as I love loads of bands and most of their albums are full of amazing songs. I'll go with "Forest... With This Memory Of A Free Festival" by Ted Maul. Ted Maul are a death metal band that incorporate hardcore and drum'n'bass influences into their music, and are also incredibly awesome and deserve more recognition. This song was the first I ever heard from them, and connected with me really strongly. Brutal and dark while melodic and catchy at the same time, it's awesome tbh.

Also got to mention Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse, Dead By Dawn by Deicide, Chapel Of Ghouls by Morbid Angel and Time Is Running Out by Muse (odd one out what? :P) because they're amazing too.

Right now, it's "What We Came Here For" by Damone, but that just may change tomorrow. XD;

Very hard question, as I love loads of bands and most of their albums are full of amazing songs. I'll go with "Forest... With This Memory Of A Free Festival" by Ted Maul. Ted Maul are a death metal band that incorporate hardcore and drum'n'bass influences into their music, and are also incredibly awesome and deserve more recognition. This song was the first I ever heard from them, and connected with me really strongly. Brutal and dark while melodic and catchy at the same time, it's awesome tbh.

Also got to mention Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse, Dead By Dawn by Deicide, Chapel Of Ghouls by Morbid Angel and Time Is Running Out by Muse (odd one out what? :P) because they're amazing too.

Celtic Frost - Dawn of Megiddo imo

Back
Top Bottom