• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have YOU gotten the Lucky Egg?

Have you ever gotten the Lucky Egg?

• Yes :D

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No D:

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • What's a lucky egg?

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • What's an egg?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have three~

One from the XD side quest, the other two from Fire Red.

I got one from moon-panther.

I was like 'I need a lucky egg arg but I can't figure out the XD thingie. D:'

and like... a week later, I'm playing her leafgreen for some reason, and I see she caught a chansy. IT HAD A LUCKY EGG.

So I transfered it over to my Emerald, cloned it, and now we both have one.

Not legally. A friend got 99 of them by cheating and traded me a whole bunch. Does that count?

I was training something, and went in the grass. And I found a Chansey, and it didn't let me run. So I caught it, and there it was. I was like WTF COOL 8D

I found one on a Wild Chansey. I had this feeling... I knew that it would have something special! So I captured it. And my feeling was right.

I hunted for one and found one after a while. I'm pretty sure it only grants 1.5× experience, though. o.o

It is 150% experience as far as I can tell without really thinking about it at all. Lucky Egg bonus is the same as the trading bonus.

I've got a few, mostly from dad who is kind of crazy and has no problems with the idea of fighting fifty billion chansey. Thank the world for Frisk?

Not legally. A friend got 99 of them by cheating and traded me a whole bunch. Does that count?

:< That's bad. Will you promise me that if you ever get your own, in the right way, you just throw all of those away? Please? :)

...actually, could you do it anyway, right now?

Back
Top Bottom