• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

Omg! I FRICKIN CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE GAMES!!!

They were the best Pokemon games EVER and now it's gonna be on the DS! *cries with happiness*

Good ol' Chikorita for me! ^^

Sora, maybe? It sounds like what the Japanese would do, naming characters phonetically. The only problem is that Sora is sort of a gender-unspecific name... but then again, so is Kris.

I call her GSGirl.

OH MY GOD I never made the Kris = Crystal connection before. That is AMAZING and my mind is blown O.O
...Why do I never notice really obvious things?

Umm, I'm torn between starting with Totodile (my favourite of the three) or Chikorita (my starter on my first-ever playthrough). I like Quilava and Ty, but I've never liked Cyndaquil at all.

Personally, I hope that they make the game compatible with the DSi so that I can get on WPA-encrypted networks, and that they have some sort of battle tower or battle frontier. My starter's probably going to be cyndaquil, but I might pick totodile since I've never used it before.

I have so many good memories playing that game that I hope the remakes will be every bit as good as I hope.

I'm pretty sure it'll at least have a battle tower, also, if you don't like a starter's first form, train a ton in the first route, =.=.

Awesome.
I'm getting a Totadile and SoulSilver.
I personally like Dusk and Dawn, but these names are cool as well.
Actually it's a good thing that it's not "Dusk" or "Dawn". Then it would sound like Pokemon was coping Digimon. xD But, anyways I'm wanting SoulSilver. Lugia is cool. x3

I think the new female character's cute :)

For now, I'm debating on which starter to get... they're all so cute... but at least they follow you around for a while. I wonder if they follow you after they evolve...?

I dug up my old Silver with this news and the save files gone. I'm probably picking Chikorita this time around. As Cyndaquil might get boring and I always pick totodile and I won't let myself evolve it.

Boring? Hmm...

I should start picking fire types for the rest of the series, fire types are damned scarce in these games.

ARKLJWKLTJ WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Definitely going to get SoulSilver. Oh my God when the hell did this happen I am so fucking. O_O

...Wow. Just... wow.

Oh my God, this is epic.

I am definitely getting one of these games, most definitely. GS were my first Pokemon games.

Debating between HeartGold and SoulSilver... If HeartGold has Gold's exclusives... I'll probably get it. Since I really like Growlithe, and always need one on my team. But then again, Silver was my first Pokemon game either. Hmm, choices, choices.

I'll probably go with HeartGold though. And Chikorita.

Back
Top Bottom