• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hogwarts Houses

WHAT HOUSE ARE YOU?

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure that at least half of those Ravenclaws are actually Hufflepuff losers, so you're not alone, Ryubane!

The tests generally tell me Gryffindor. I'd like to be Ravenclaw but I think I'd get stuck outside the common room all the time because of those silly riddles. My brain however tells me I am most likely Hufflepuff; I find things.

I'm a fucking Slytherclaw, bitches.

... um I don't know, it's either Slytherin or Ravenclaw, and it'd depend solely on the day I get Sorted as to which I end up joining. Like, some days I'm more Ravenclaw than Slytherin, so.

ALSO at my university's Harry Potter Society I'm in Hufflepuff House. We're second in the House Cup atm (and the Triwizard Tournament!).

Hm, I usually consider myself to be Ravenclaw but now that I think of it I'd probably be Slytherin...

According to this quiz, I'm Hufflepuff, like I thought from what Tailsy said (my post was originally just going to be quoting Mike's). Buuuut my 'in-depth results'?

"Hufflepuff - 11
Gryffindor - 10
Ravenclaw - 10
Slytherin - 9"

<midnight> what does that even what
<Vixie> midnight is definitely a Hufflepuff
<midnight> apparently I'm not definitely an anything!
<daikonpan> midnight is indeed hufflepuff
<Vixie> midnight: no you're pretty decisively Hufflepuff

so...!

12:54:42 <@daikonpan> Ravenclaw - 16
12:54:42 <@daikonpan> Hufflepuff - 12
12:54:42 <@daikonpan> Gryffindor - 8
12:54:43 <@daikonpan> Slytherin - 8

Which is about what I figured, really. I have no patience for anything I see as stupid~~ but I like solving problems and I like helping other people solve problems and I do not like being stupidly courageous. Though I do go like >E THAT IS DUMB WHY ARE YOU DOING IT THAT WAYYYYYYY

>E is a great emote.

According to that test, I'm a Hufflepuff, but it's a close thing:

Your in-depth results are:
Hufflepuff - 12
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 8

Pssh to the "the child needs money for his sick mother" question, though. If you're being sorted into a Hogwarts house, you're in the UK and the kid can use the NHS like everybody else!

HUFFLECLAW

Seriously probably Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff works okay too. That test gives me 13 Ravenclaw / 12 Hufflepuff / 12 Gryffindor / 5 Slytherin when I pick "That jerk!" for question 3, and 14/13/12/5 when I pick "On the outside..."; my actual response would be like "That jerk!" minus the "That jerk!"—"hey please don't do that and here's why not"—but I couldn't decide which of those was more accurate.

EDIT:
Pssh to the "the child needs money for his sick mother" question, though. If you're being sorted into a Hogwarts house, you're in the UK and the kid can use the NHS like everybody else!
Haha yeah I wanted to say "tell him how to get better help than my money" but none of the options were like that. :(

Last edited:
I ... get Gryffindor with that test which is pretty "wtf" for me. It's not much higher than Slytherin or Ravenclaw, though, which are tied. I just don't really see my Gryffindor traits, other than the fact that I'm an adrenaline junky. HM

also I dislike some of the options for the questions because none of them actually fits what I'd do.

11 G.
11 R.
9 H.
8 S.

lol wat, i am probably the most non-gryffindor person i know

Hufflepuffs are pussies.

So are Gryffindors, Ravenclaws and Slytherins.

So all you pussies can have fun with your rat snakes and your kitties while the real men go off and learn real magic at Durmstrang.

Last edited:
Oh!

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 6

I got Ravenclaw on a facebook quiz but I think per Tailsy's rules I'm Hufflepuff:

and also they will probably KICK YOUR ASS if you're a MEAN BOYFRIEND to their BFF
we totally have this planned out.

EDIT:
Your in-depth results are:Hufflepuff - 17
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 8
Slytherin - 6

Knew it.

Last edited:
I'd like to flatter myself by thinking that I'd be in Ravenclaw, but I'd probably wind up in Hufflepuff. :D

According to Tailsy's definition I'm either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw but according to the guru test I'm in Slytherin. Also I'd imagine myself in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Mostly Ravenclaw, hopefully.

My actual answers are:

Slytherin - 11
Ravenclaw - 10
Gryffindor - 9
Hufflepuff - 9

Also Professor Layton is awesome but I kinda suck at it.

I hate quizzes like that. I always end up yelling "THESE OPTIONS ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE" at them.

Back
Top Bottom