• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hot People

Harlequin

marcodapper062.jpg

Marco Dapper. ONE OF THE HOTTEST MEN ALIVE EVER.

discuss.

EDIT: by "discuss" I mean "post photos of people you think are hot, but also discuss how hot Marco Dapper is if you want."

EDIT 2: NO CARTOONS OR IMAGES THAT ARE NOT REAL PEOPLE. thx. THIS IS NOT RETROACTIVE BUT IT COMES INTO EFFECT NOW

Last edited:
We have a phone like that at our cottage. I'd spend hours when I was little trying to figure out how to dial until one day I had it and I felt so brilliant. So then I called all my aunts and friends nine hours away and left messages and cost us like $35.

Well I posted my List of Hot People in some other thread:
In no particular order: Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry, Robert S. Leonard, Vladimir Putin, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, Jude Law, George Clooney, Hugh Grant, Serge Gainsbourg, David Cameron, David Tennant
And it's kind of obvious I have a weird thing for either young (or young-looking), prim boys I'd like to see ravished or scruffy old men.

Here's a couple I may or may not have mentioned in said list:
Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas. Can kind of understand why Oscar ruined his life for him
Young Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant. I mean now they're charming old(er) men but back then, yum.
Bad Vlad.
Jude Law, who I maintain looks weirdly like Bosie. I don't want him to become old ):>
George Clooney but only when he's old. I mean he wasn't bad looking as a young man but he had a mullet. Mullets and rattails were some of the few bad things in the 80s and 90s.

And in Hot Couples, definitely Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin.

Anyway that's my two sexy cents. And yeah both boys in this thread so-far are very nice to look at.

Last edited:
Seriously seconding Idina Menzel. Would also like to point out Vienna Teng, because she is so pretty.

EDIT: Oh. Agreed on Iroh~ x3 Are we doing fictional characters now?

Aaaanyway more men.

MarcoDapper20.jpg

MORE MARCO DAPPER omg <3 (he's got a big penis too!)

chase350.jpg

<3 this guy. not that photo but. Chace Crawford.

paul_walker3.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. is all kinds of delicious, particularly in Iron Man as it happens because I really like Tony Stark's beard but I'll take him without it, too. :3

Then there is Neil Patrick Harris, who also happens to have lovely voice and plays the most adorable roles and does magic tricks and thus I am kind of biased.

Nathan Fillion as Mal is quite hot although he doesn't do much for me outside of that role.

I would list more but I'm too lazy to do more Google searches.

Oh yes, these are very nice even though I don't know who they are (though if Neil Patrick Harris has a nice voice I'll probably look him up). Squarey heads <3
Robert Downey Jr. ain't half bad but I have a sort of bias against him ever since I heard he's playing Sherlock Holmes in the new movie.
Because. This is Holmes. This is Holmes. He is repeatedly described as very emaciated and stylish, aesthetic, with a bird-like profile. Which... makes sense seeing as he works like a madman when he's on a case and shoots cocaine to relax!
He is not described as looking like THIS. WHAT THE HELL. DID DOCTOR WHO TAKE A SHARP LEFT IN THE TARDIS.
(incidentally this RAGERAGErant applies to Jude Law being Watson as well, what gives? When did Holmes&Watson turn into pretty boys ):< they're handsome in their own way! his sort of bastardization is why I hate modern adaptations)

To contribute:
RupertEverett.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom